What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Vic Mackey

Referee
What I thought is none of your business, if he comes great, if he doesn't, stiff shit.

But Ivan mustn't want him.

Actually, the only way for us to go is up, how about you blokes?

best ignore the troll mate, he’s clearly worried about losing Rome otherwise he wouldn’t be in here talking shit. I can only imagine the life one must live in order to need to spin shit in the wooden spooners forum to feel better about themselves.

Nutz

Bench
best ignore the troll mate, he’s clearly worried about losing Rome otherwise he wouldn’t be in here talking shit. I can only imagine the life one must live in order to need to spin shit in the wooden spooners forum to feel better about themselves.
Noone listens to him on the Panthers forum so he comes over here trying to justify his existence, what a loser.

Nutz

Bench
The great part about the Luai case is if he comes over to us he will be one of us and treated like family, but if he stays at Penrith then I'll continue to call him a Panther scumbag....

Tigerm

First Grade
The great part about the Luai case is if he comes over to us he will be one of us and treated like family, but if he stays at Penrith then I'll continue to call him a Panther scumbag....
Yep, that’s a given for all players😂

Nutz

Bench
I'm reading that we've signed Gordon Whippy, a young Fijian prop who will most likely be a development player.
He runs hard and has got great body height and leg drive, something I wish Stefano would do.

Nutz

Bench

Strange timing from him, but going up the gold coast maybe to join Dessie?
It was announced weeks ago that he was off somewhere on a min wage contract, I thought it was Manly.
Anyway, apart from his aggression he doesn't offer that much imo. I'm glad we didn't go through with it.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It was announced weeks ago that he was off somewhere on a min wage contract, I thought it was Manly.
Anyway, apart from his aggression he doesn't offer that much imo. I'm glad we didn't go through with it.
Nutz I thought the same b4 I read the article but it’s NB the ex coach not the player who used to go for a feed at same place I went to in Norton st Leichhardt when he was in our 20’s team.Really nice kid who can certainly lose it on the field.He was a star junior cricketer who played in rep teams with Captain Cummins.

Tigerm

First Grade

The club would also like to wish Triston Reilly and Brandon Webster-Mansfield the very best of luck with their future playing careers.

Can’t say I knew much about Webster, but Reilly is a big surprise?

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT:

Gordon Whippy 21 has signed with the Tigers on a development deal. Played in the recent pacific championships for Fiji

Stood out for a desperately poor Ipswich team this year. Loves contact in attack and defence, big body, good speed and feet. Another young prop with some potential, size and speed to go with Josh Finau from the Sharks who has signed. Finally NSW Cup will have some projects

Fiji Bati prop Gordon Whippy has signed with WT for 2024, on what’s believed to be a supplementary/development contract per @9_Moley

Whippy split time between Souths and Penrith Flegg in 2022, before joining Ipswich this year.

Big, athletic and loves contact. Lots to work with

Betcha he has learned to fight with that name haha

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
As you may have noticed I am getting some good gossip (until it’s confirmed on the WT’s site), weird?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Sky Sports Radio reporting Charlie Staines has resigned with the club this week. If so would expect to see him back at training tomorrow

WT confirm the retention of Charlie Staines on a two year deal, until the end of 2025

Ned Kelly

Juniors

The club would also like to wish Triston Reilly and Brandon Webster-Mansfield the very best of luck with their future playing careers.

Can’t say I knew much about Webster, but Reilly is a big surprise?
I'm hoping this means an announcement soon of a quality center.

Nutz

Bench
Nutz I thought the same b4 I read the article but it’s NB the ex coach not the player who used to go for a feed at same place I went to in Norton st Leichhardt when he was in our 20’s team.Really nice kid who can certainly lose it on the field.He was a star junior cricketer who played in rep teams with Captain Cummins.
Okedokely.

Nutz

Bench
I'm hoping this means an announcement soon of a quality center.
Don't forget Charlie wasn't in the top 30 and he's just resigned so it's gettin hot in here. I think that makes it 29??
Olam was a swap so that wouldn't effect the top30.
I'm losing touch with it all, can someone help ol Nutz?