What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2024: 530pm Parra v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium (sold out) March 9th

T-Boon

Coach
I’ve got a feeling we spent 79 out of 80 hours per week practicing defense in the preseason so I totally expect we will stone wall there attack.

Chipmunk

Coach
It's good to have the season proper back.

We really need to start well here with a win. If we start like we did last season then we might as well just give up at the end of March.

Big sold out crowd, strong favourites, we have to get the win.

Gazzamatta

Coach
No idea why but I have this feeling Drown is going to rip and tear tonight. I turned 40 during the week and so @Noise and my cousin have shouted me Legends Lounge tix. 4 hour food and bev baby!!

Keen to catch up before or after the game at the club if anyone’s interested. I have a leave pass for the night so have to take advantage.
If only I was 40 again and knew then what I know now. 1995. How did we go that year?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Funny GIF by AFV Pets

King-Gutho94

Coach
Were Remis Smith and Meaney those sorts of players at their previous clubs? Was Pappenhouse, King or Coats? What about the Ex Union winger? Dont undersell Bellamys systems.
I refuse to move the storm out of the top 4 when I do my pre-season 8 until it actually happens.

Bellamy will have them there despite the lack of the depth in the forwards they always find a way to win.

Latest posts