What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

DeathBlooms

Juniors
its hard to cover a centre, despite having Lomax out there, but Eisenhuth sure isn’t a solution in a crisis like Prior used to be, we’ve been smashed in both games where we lost a centre in the first half. It’s not smart to not have something better up your sleeve after what Anzac Day exposed….
Twice now Flanno done it and same result. Could ofmoved Lomax to centre and Brown or someone else on the wing. What the point of a utility when he doesn use. Madness h didn'tt even try something else after first 2 just lets in another 5 and sulks in the presser saying he doesn't know what to change.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Twice now Flanno done it and same result. Could ofmoved Lomax to centre and Brown or someone else on the wing. What the point of a utility when he doesn use. Madness h didn'tt even try something else after first 2 just lets in another 5 and sulks in the presser saying he doesn't know what to change.
Great post, he's absolute imbecile repeating the same bullshit each game and expecting a different outcome.

Gomarchin

Juniors
its hard to cover a centre, despite having Lomax out there, but Eisenhuth sure isn’t a solution in a crisis like Prior used to be, we’ve been smashed in both games where we lost a centre in the first half. It’s not smart to not have something better up your sleeve after what Anzac Day exposed….
That falls on Flanno, he didn’t learn anything from the last thrashing

2010Dragons

Bench
Disgraceful preformance by the players and the coach.
First half they played like they wanted to win.
The second half they all look like they fired up thier phones in the sheds and placed bets with sportsbet for a 13+ win by the dogs.
The team are a bunch of imposters and the coach is a dumb liar.

Flano must go !!
And players need to be dropped.

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
Little Penrith have spent a fortune on their roster signing seasoned grand final winners so we were always up against it. We on the other hand have one of our best player breaking his contract to go to a basket case Parramatta team while accepting less money to so. Then every top shelf player we chase will sign with another club for far less money. The divided board we have is a basket case and we can’t get rid of them. Flanno has a huge uphill battle to turn the club around. Never mind me I’m just dispirited after tonight’s loss.

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
Little Penrith have spent a fortune on their roster signing seasoned grand final winners so we were always up against it. We on the other hand have one of our best player breaking his contract to go to a basket case Parramatta team while accepting less money to so. Then every top shelf player we chase will sign with another club for far less money. The divided board we have is a basket case and we can’t get rid of them. Flanno has a huge uphill battle to turn the club around. Never mind me I’m just dishearten after another cricket score loss.

Dragon David

First Grade
I think Flanno is not sure what to do now. Even Dean Young should have got our players to stop the offloads from happening. That's what got them on the rampage and once that forward pass to Kikau was not pulled up and they scored, it was one way traffic and with the Bulldogs having so much possession, we just got more buggered and many of our defenders just couldn't make the hard tackles needed to stop the blasted Dogs.

I can see the pressure building up on Flanno. The job - is it getting too much for him to handle? I cannot see any other coach being able to change our destiny and Flanno just has to work out what has to be done to get the team to play consistently better not one week good and the next few weeks terrible.

Just thinking....
We went to pieces after Bird's injury ruled him out of the game.
Maybe he is the brains of the outfit.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

I think Flanno is not sure what to do now. Even Dean Young should have got our players to stop the offloads from happening. That's what got them on the rampage and once that forward pass to Kikau was not pulled up and they scored, it was one way traffic and with the Bulldogs having so much possession, we just got more buggered and many of our defenders just couldn't make the hard tackles needed to stop the blasted Dogs.

I can see the pressure building up on Flanno. The job - is it getting too much for him to handle? I cannot see any other coach being able to change our destiny and Flanno just has to work out what has to be done to get the team to play consistently better not one week good and the next few weeks terrible.
One thing Flanno could do is drop all the plodders who never get out of first gear (Lawrie, Eisenhuth, Leluia, Rava) and give the youngsters a run. Egan, the Couchmen, Tamale, Tuitavake.
And do it now, FFS, before the season is gone.

Dragon David

First Grade
Little Penrith have spent a fortune on their roster signing seasoned grand final winners so we were always up against it. We on the other hand have one of our best player breaking his contract to go to a basket case Parramatta team while accepting less money to so. Then every top shelf player we chase will sign with another club for far less money. The divided board we have is a basket case and we can’t get rid of them. Flanno has a huge uphill battle to turn the club around. Never mind me I’m just dishearten after another cricket score loss.
That bloody club has "one of the best" props coming over from Super League next year - Tom Amone and Little Penrith is also after Angus Crichton from the Roosters - so if he is free to negotiate with other clubs you can bet the Bulldogs will wine and dine him at one of Laundy's pubs.

Is there a salary cap or will Gould just tap a couple of players and say - buzz off?

RED73V

Juniors
I am astounded that Sloan is constantly bagged on here (sometimes rightfully so) for not putting his body on the line. In this game whilst Luc Leilua was on the field this big unit did not put his body on the line and his laziness in defence directly attributed to 3 tries. His shirt grabbing pathetic attempts to tackle would surely allow the Couchman brothers into next week’s side considering their outstanding stats and work rate. Leilua is supposed to be a marquee signing considering his price tag . He needs to lose weight and get fit because he should be a game changer for the amount of coin he is getting paid. No wonder the Cowboys were happy to see him leave. Luc can be very destructive on his day but those days a few and far between.

Another inspiring half time speech by the super coach! We only conceded 38 unanswered points in a half, tell me again how we're not beating ourselves, Flanno?

Other sides in the competition are resilient enough to perform respectably even against poor refereeing and injuries, there is no excuse for this inept performance.

Flanagan has a lot to answer for and isn't the answer as our coach.
I get you don’t like Flanno and have been against his appointment like a rabid dog. That’s cool, your prerogative, but not sure what you expect a horse trainer to get out of a dead horse.

This isn’t his roster. He hasn’t build shit yet.

You seem to think he should be able to turn water into wine or he is rubbish.

It’s difficult to soar like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys

I'd like to make a few points about tonight.
May as well get the lousy reffing out of the way to start-i think we got 1 6 again,yet 1st half the Bulldogs got quite a few-they're as good as penalties. The forward passes and offside etc just unbelievable. But that didn't loose us the game, but it didnt help either.I'm so sick of us always getting the rough calls
I really think Flanno has it wrong playing Bird instead of benching him-we need an all-round player on the bench. This is twice now we've lost a center and got slammed. To me this is a bad coaching error.
Eisenhuth just cant tackle-we've seen it two weeks where he's been put to center spot. I don't blame him having to go there but both times his defensive record is appalling-all arm grabs and that's it. To me he's useless if he cant tackle.
Lomax doing a stupid thing at the end of the game when everyone is tired and getting sent to the bin is unforgivable.
DeBelin does great things and then bad things-his ball loss gave them another try. And then the strip to give away another penalty. We have to be better than this-its just unprofessional and embarrassing.
Ravalawa is just out of position way too many times-surely this has been noticed and worked on (to no avail). Again embarrassing
Sloan has really improved and deserves his spot.
Once again Hunt is out shone by the opposition. His kicking is rushed and definitely non threatening. God i hope we swap him at seasons end-week in week out he's outplayed.
I cant believe how it seems every week luck goers against us.The bounce of the ball went perfectly for the Bulldogs the same as it did for the Rorters on Anzac Day. Surely our luck has to change eventually.
Tonight was hard to watch as we went to another almighty loss again.Its so hard to watch us just fall apart every second match and im sure no-one knows how to fix it.
I'll watch some junior rugby league over the weekend and watch kids who all want to play for all the match.At least that cheers me up
Our squad is not good enough to sustain 2-3 blatant refereeing errors per game let alone compete with a squad of 15 players

The dogs have a good squad with many quality players

Latest posts