What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

JokerEel

Coach
Paul Kent has a point. Toby Rudolph said on the Matty Johns Show that he hopes he pulls a good sort at Northies after a game last season and gets sanctioned and receives an official warning by the NRL.

Latrell Mitchell gets nothing for his f bomb MMM interview when he stated that he was aware that he was swearing and didn’t care. We all know why he wasn’t sanctioned and even Kent who usually calls this stuff out can’t say it.

The NRL are softcocks and Latrell is a confirmed dickhead.

The best part is that South's complained to the NRL and now MMM cant use video footage at NRL games or even come into the field after the game.

As it's a contract thing but the NRL never gave a f**k until South's had a whinge . ..

But hey swearing is fine.

JokerEel

Coach
What about Tedesco coming across to save a try against Manly, leading with his knees and kneeing the Manly player in the face with force, and it isn't even a penalty? It's like they are thinking, ok, it's Teddy, he's a clean player, so we'll just ignore it.

I thought he got there hands first but I agree if that was one of our players on Teddy it would have been a talking point...

Just like when Reg got suspended for the Knees 2 weeks later exact same thing happened in a game with some no name players didn't even get suspended. 🤦🏼

TheParraboy

Staff member
Braith asked the panel what match this round they are looking forward to...

Kent (first of the mark): "Im looking forward to two of the sharpest teams this year going around........Parra v Manly"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Braith asked the panel what match this round they are looking forward to...

Kent (first of the mark): "Im looking forward to two of the sharpest teams this year going around........Parra v Manly"

he was trolling, surely

Pumpkin

Juniors
I thought he got there hands first but I agree if that was one of our players on Teddy it would have been a talking point...

Just like when Reg got suspended for the Knees 2 weeks later exact same thing happened in a game with some no name players didn't even get suspended. 🤦🏼
I'm not suggesting it was deliberate, in fact, I'm sure it was an accident, but it was careless and dangerous and atleast worthy of a penalty.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Kevvy Walters isn't normal. He gives answers that have nothing to do with the question just because he doesn't want to talk about the GF. He tried similar mind games when coaching origin and he lost the series, so he hasn't learnt his lesson.

hindy111

Post Whore
What would Cronk know?

He is not a first grade coach so he can’t possibly critique that decision.

apologies to Gronk, Pou and 84 Baby, I got that wrong - I should have said he is not the parra coach so he can’t possibly know if it was the right or wrong decision….

You're a good man. The apology shows you have a bit of class about you.I actualy agreed with you btw and Cronk.. Stick around.

Pazza

First Grade
What would Cronk know?

apologies to Gronk, Pou and 84 Baby, I got that wrong - I should have said he is not the parra coach so he can’t possibly know if it was the right or wrong decision….

Achieved nothing in the game

Gronk

Staff member
You're a good man. The apology shows you have a bit of class about you.I actualy agreed with you btw and Cronk.. Stick around.
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The latest episode of the apologists throw said BA made the right choice.
Obviously there is no right choice when you lose an outside back during the game. The Broncos had to make do with Piakura after Cobbo went to fullback. Walters shuffled the deck chairs when he swapped Staggs with Piakura and the Panthers just adjusted. A defensive weakness is a defensive weakness. Don't kid yourself that anyone would've gone any better than Tuilagi last week. We were just as bad after he went off because we had to reshuffle our entire pack. That was plan B. Whatever plan involved Hands defending on the edge would've been even worse. Tuilagi got picked ahead of him because he is a better edge defender. Cartwright was second best of all the options.

84 Baby

Referee
What would Cronk know?

You’re so cut you’ve decided to make up opinions for me

Latest posts