What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I have done Haas previous years.

Yeo
Murray
Hopgood

Cleary as my 7 were my main guys.

Then tried to get goal kickers, Flanno and Pap not kicking doesn't help. Still got Isaako and the rest are cheap guys
Thanks

You and Nutz have done a great job of explaining why I have always been so crap it this.

I should take notes in-case we do this again next year.

Iamback

Coach
Thanks

You and Nutz have done a great job of explaining why I have always been so crap it this.

I should take notes in-case we do this again next year.

No reason to not keep it going.

You will see yourself what type of players are consistent. That will help you start your team.

That is why I stay away from guys like Ponga etc.

That is why I start with the guys I listed as they are pretty much a lock to get their average 90% of the time

Iamback

Coach
Your mob are decimating me. Well done !

As i said, I lucked out with Lussick and Hopgood scoring.

Cows should run up a cricket score tonight, in which case Val will score plenty.

You made him captain too. So he likely gets 200 himself

Ned Kelly

Juniors
GO Val Holmes ! It's all up to you baby.

Galvin scored 41 points Luai 24. I'm guessing it will take Luai a little while to get back into form.

These two will probably be our halves combination next year.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Guys like Papenhuyzen are no brainers, It is trying to predict what winger or prop is going to take that leap.

That is what happens in the winners teams
I am now glad I took your advice. 83 points last night ! If he keeps that kind of form he will be a super bargain.

I panicked on a couple of players and swapped them and it didn't turn out well for me. Glad Papenhuyzen wasn't one of them.

By the way I am happy to lose to another Tigers team.

Nutz

Bench
Winner of Round 2 is 'Hairy Hamburgers...well done that man!
I'll post up the leaderboard tomorrow.

Picsart_24-03-18_11-46-20-250.jpg

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Thanks Nutz,

I am hoping I can make some desperately needed team changes to today because I won't be available to tend to my team until next week due to full on family commitments. All pleasant stuff.

Good luck to you and the rest of the team managers in this comp.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks Nutz,

I am hoping I can make some desperately needed team changes to today because I won't be available to tend to my team until next week due to full on family commitments. All pleasant stuff.

Good luck to you and the rest of the team managers in this comp.
All good mate, make sure you use your two trades to cover upcoming team byes. As soon as the teams are announced 4pm Tuesday you can make your trades. Dont trade someone in that has a bye in two weeks time either :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
All good mate, make sure you use your two trades to cover upcoming team byes. As soon as the teams are announced 4pm Tuesday you can make your trades. Dont trade someone in that has a bye in two weeks time either :)
Thanks.

I have let some of the Lads know I wasn't happy with their performance and I'm expecting much more of them this week.

Nutz

Bench
Rd 3 winners. Well done Ned for winning the rd.
I'll post up the leaderboard soon.

20240324_193442.jpg

Perth Tiger

Bench
nice, that was a close one though.

But I have Hass and Cleary now out injured. What is the normal play should I trade them out or sit on them until they are healthy?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
nice, that was a close one though.

But I have Hass and Cleary now out injured. What is the normal play should I trade them out or sit on them until they are healthy?
I have a couple out injured plus missing a player or two because of the bye.

It's starting to get tricky as to who to trade and when but it does make it more interesting and exciting.

Latest posts