What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly in the gong.

Crush

Coach
Let’s fricken go!!!
Great defensive effort!
Turned them away again and again.
Hoodoos are real people, Manly don’t like WIN.
Smashed them in reserve grade and got the points in firsts.
Celebrate the win, you bloody ripper!
PS, any posts tonight in the “Sack Flannigan” thread? Didn’t think so!

56to66

Juniors
Let’s fricken go!!!
Great defensive effort!
Turned them away again and again.
Hoodoos are real people, Manly don’t like WIN.
Smashed them in reserve grade and got the points in firsts.
Celebrate the win, you bloody ripper!
PS, any posts tonight in the “Sack Flannigan” thread? Didn’t think so!
Morons would like to see Flanno Sacked?

Crush

Coach
Find me a more intelligent play from the Dragons in the last 5 years and I'll give you $50. That was a lovely set play and I can hardly remember the last one where it came off.

Sloan really had another solid game. No major boo boo's either that cost us too much. Progressing well.
He played well, good to see

Spazer

Juniors
A win's a win. Hunt was elite and Bird made a lot of strong carries. Disappointed in lawrie although he did make one great tackle on turbo who was almost through.

We desperately needed this win today, if we can get through our next away games with knights and tigers and remain 50% win rate (or more ideally) then I think that would be a pass mark for the start of the season.

Tuddy

Juniors
Find me any team that walks in thinking they are specials and I’ll put money on them to lose. This competition is just too close. The Dolphins did it to us and we did it to Manly.

Great game time tonight, so glad we didn’t drop our heads 4 minutes in.

How good is Eisenhuith?

Nice to see Sua and JDB playing for contracts as well.

There’s hope.