What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20 Int'l: Sun 11 Jan - Australia d. South Africa by 52 runs @ MCG

_Johnsy

Referee
Good call - I needed 6 frame by frame back and forths to come to the same conclusion.

I suppose years of playing/umpiring indoor cricket have paid off some 15-20 years later. I actually opened the bat with the umpie (Bruce oxenford) who gave it out in rep indoor.

IanG

Coach
It goes without saying that those 6s David Warner hit would be 6s on any ground in the world some would say they were proper 6s as in clearing the fence and not just the rope. Get this kid into the ODI 50 over team. Them take him to England.

dubopov

Coach
i knew you'd be suckin his sav

its what you do no matter how useless any Queerlander is

Hopes was the other form opener in the 20/20 comp .. had scored more runs than warner ( just) and had a 145 strike rate .. handy bowler as well.
Why wouldn't you pick him ??

roopy

Referee
they'll be out by over ten - because they have to get even more daring to keep up the run rate

Bazal

Post Whore
Kallis is bowled by Hilfy, getting the slowest man in cricket will actually probably help South Africa

Latest posts