What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

Shorty

Staff member
to america and australia its soccer, the rest of the world calls it by its proper name, football.
Because America and Australia have sports that actually warrant the naming of football.
Soccer is it's suited name.

LESStar58

Referee
I'm sure the scum will still find a way of cheating, however with the two refs in the game, we will see the downfall of the mexicans.

Right, so in addition to being a bitter and twisted Dragons fan you are also a bitter and twisted New South Welshman.

MsStorm

Bench
That explains everything. Just another bitter and twisted Saints troll to add to the Peanut gallery with epetetheejit and dragonsforthewin.

THAT ONE UNDERLINED = (can't really type what I want to!) (lol)

Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
It's only illegal if you get caught :sarcasm::lol:

I'm glad you admit your team is a bunch of cheating neck snappers. :)

It'd be exciting to see trolls, seeing as it means the season is getting closer.
Oh well, all of the quotes have been 'illegal tackle from Melbourne' 'Sharks premiershipless' and 'Roosters bought players' is this guy from 2006 or something? :lol:

Yes 'illegal tackle storm' is from the past, because you guys just don't cheat anymore...hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Because America and Australia have sports that actually warrant the naming of football.
Soccer is it's suited name.

Billions of people around the world call it by its proper name, Football.

a faggy soccer dragons fan. now ive seen it all.

A redneck hick afl storm fan from mexico, now Ive seen it all.

That explains everything. Just another bitter and twisted Saints troll to add to the Peanut gallery with petetheeejit and dragonsforthewin.

Bitter? No. Just because the NRL gave you guys your first premiership in 99 to drum up support in melbourne (failed) why would I be bitter?

LESStar58

Referee
Bitter? No. Just because the NRL gave you guys your first premiership in 99 to drum up support in melbourne (failed) why would I be bitter?

Reasons the Dragons lost the 99 GF:

1. Wayne Bartrim failing to convert Paul McGregor's try.
2. Anthony Mundine hogging the ball and having it knocked from his hands by Craig Smith attempting to score a try.
3. Jamie Ainscough tackling Craig Smith high as he was in the process of scoring. If he had not hit him high the conversion would have taken place where the try had been scored and it could have gone to extra time.

Reasons the Storm won the premiership in 1999:

1. Brett Kimmorely
2. Tawera Nikau

We were given nothing by anyone. On grand final day its all about who wants it more. God I can't wait for Pumba to make my banner that I requested! ;-)

Syko

Juniors
Reasons the Dragons lost the 99 GF:

1. Wayne Bartrim failing to convert Paul McGregor's try.
2. Anthony Mundine hogging the ball and having it knocked from his hands by Craig Smith attempting to score a try.
3. Jamie Ainscough tackling Craig Smith high as he was in the process of scoring. If he had not hit him high the conversion would have taken place where the try had been scored and it could have gone to extra time.

1. Brett Kimmorely
2. Tawera Nikau

We were given nothing by anyone. On grand final day its all about who wants it more. God I can't wait for Pumba to make my banner that I requested! ;-)

No. hollywood harrigon the f**knut gave you that game in the 2nd half.

the storm need to be expelled from the NRL, afl is the game played in mexico, plus you have no fans/supporters.

the storm need to be expelled from the NRL, afl is the game played in mexico, plus you have no fans/supporters.

See you think you're on top of the world with two trial wins but you can't seem to shake off the fact you lost that game.

Cloud9

I don't understand why people respond this Syko thing, whoever he is.
Its a stupid thread. Hopefully the 2 referree system will end all allegations of grappling by clueless people like Syko who keep on fabricating stories.

11Straight

Juniors

1. Brett Kimmorely
2. Tawera Nikau
You forgot.
3. Bill ''Hollywood" Harrigan-Gifted you your first try off a blatant forward pass
4.News Ltd-Had to make sure their brand new investment won something to arouse some semblance of interest south of the border.

Although trying to drum up interest down there is akin to :BDH:

LESStar58

Referee

And you claim not to be a bitter and twisted Dragons fan. Blame the ref, blame the opposition, blame who ever you want but you don't have the balls to blame the stupidity of a single player and the complacency of your entire team. To give up a 14-nil lead in a GF must be heartbreaking... not as much as a 40-0 caning but you get the point.

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol:

Go watch soccer.

Latest posts