What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

sooperdooper

First Grade
i think what micky paea has done is honorable....
he doesnt want to cause a fuss and bring more attention to the game and the sharks..
Let it be...

staffy

Juniors
What happens on the field, stays on the field; besides I'd back Gallen over Paea any day in a blue.

Patorick

Staff member
It's not is go...

He's more into face-raking, testicle squeezing, hand stomping and cheapshots to the chin...

Special K

Coach
Dell couldnt knock the skin off a custard. Gallen would have no problems with that overweight old man.

Paea looked about 1 inch from ending Gallen's life though
What sh*t.

Gallen ran at straight away and the next time he had the ball. Paea heart did SFA.

If Gallen really did say those things why were the two shaking hands and being so friendly 10 minutes later? I've seen many people use the black c line and pay for it hours, days even weeks later.

kurt faulk

Coach

the nrl can't sweep this under the carpet, it's all over the news.

in any event everyone will know what kind of scum leads the scum.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
What sh*t.

Gallen ran at straight away and the next time he had the ball. Paea heart did SFA.

If Gallen really did say those things why were the two shaking hands and being so friendly 10 minutes later? I've seen many people use the black c line and pay for it hours, days even weeks later.

Yeah but did you notice Gallen still walking away even when Paea was trying to 'ease' things between them two? He's a little arrogant prick who thinks hes a hard man.

The guy is a grub and i dont know why people try to defend him.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
St George should make a complaint. Sorry that the NRL has had tough times, but it makes no difference - you spout this kind of racist crap, you should be drummed out of the game.

St George have a responsibility to the game - and that is to report Gallen.

bluey

Bench
Pea just wanted his 5mins of tv fame, he is riding on the back of a great player like gal.
Gal owns him, some supporters should man up a bit me thinks.

Feej

First Grade
Enjoy talking it up guys. We all know that if Gallen was a free agent tomorrow, you would all be secretly hoping that your team would pick him up.

Yep, very similar reactions actually.

Gallen is so lucky that Paea didn't take matters into his own hands on the field. He would have deadset murdered the cat .. if he could have caught up to Gallen, who I'm sure would have been running away as fast as he could in the opposite direction.

He proves himself time and time again to be the game's most unsportsmanlike player, and also the least ethical.

and paea is not a cat?....ffs he stood on gallens hand, was it last year or the year before when gallen supposedly done the same thing, you guys wanted him gutted, cut up and buried.........if the accusation against gallen is true, and he is suspended paea should also go

try taking your gallen hate glasses off and engage some intelligence
if what gallen said was a racial slur and paea was so upset about itwhy did he not take it further.......and dont give me this crap about he did it for the good of the game

imo he opened his mouth to take the heat off him for the hand stomp

broncos70

Juniors
and paea is not a cat?....ffs he stood on gallens hand, was it last year or the year before when gallen supposedly done the same thing, you guys wanted him gutted, cut up and buried.........if the accusation against gallen is true, and he is suspended paea should also go

try taking your gallen hate glasses off and engage some intelligence
if what gallen said was a racial slur and paea was so upset about itwhy did he not take it further.......and dont give me this crap about he did it for the good of the game

imo he opened his mouth to take the heat off him for the hand stomp

he's a christian..he would've been upset with himself after the game already for getting angry, theres no point taking things any further, nothing good would've come out with it..
you leave your crap on the field, simple.