What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah i get it and good on em. i just found it kind of depressing thats all. that one win over a crap team like parra is a cause for a GF type celebration. i meant its sad in a depressing way. im not like SUCK SH*T SHARKS. im not taking delight in their dramas.

its not like im writing a blog on errol on how crap the sharks are or anything.

Fair enough. Parra is far from the crappest team in the competition right now, plus the fact it was also an away game must mean something. I thought the celebration was good to see, but harsh for them to be in the position for it to be required.

nah i get it and good on em. i just found it kind of depressing thats all. that one win over a crap team like parra is a cause for a GF type celebration. i meant its sad in a depressing way. im not like SUCK SH*T SHARKS. im not taking delight in their dramas.

Kiki Magner :sarcasm:

Ladmate

Bench
Am I the only one who thinks that they celebrated is a good thing? They atleast show some passion, something the Roosters are lacking.

RABK

Referee

:lol:

Do you think the celebration is because of just a win against Parramatta? It'd be exactly the same if it was Brisbane or the Dragons. It's 9 weeks of frustration, heartache and emotion finally ending and culminating in sheer joy and relief when that hooter went off - i bet they celebrated like they won the GF. It's moments like those we fans crave and love.

Only pathetic thing is you.

ironhorse

Juniors
oh man that was depressing all around. seeing the players and fans carry on like they just won a grand final is kinda well...sad.

harsh as ..... that was the highlight of that game for mine .the sharks players had a genuine look of relief and jubilation!! I swear their fans are carrying them into northies on their shoulders as we speak lol .

Kiki

First Grade
:lol:

Do you think the celebration is because of just a win against Parramatta? It's 9 weeks of frustration, heartache and emotion finally ending and culminating in sheer joy and relief when that hooter went off - i bet they celebrated like they won the GF. It's moments like those we fans crave and love.

Only pathetic thing is you.

why are so invested in the sharks anyway? arent you a knights fan?

Cletus

First Grade
yeah . unlike every other eel he does try - and trys and trys and really really trys but hes just sadly dreadful ! every game i watch his feeble kicking game costs the side so badly - kicking into players legs , out on the full , comical primary school style . :eek:

I feel a bit sorry for Robson. He wouldn't be there if Finch hadn't been punted/left or Keating didn't break his jaw. He's not a first grader but at least he tries, unlike a few of his team mates. I'm glad he's not at Manly any more though.

I thought it was good to see the Sharks players/fans celebrate like that. Yeah it's a bit tragic, but they've had so many dramas this year it must feel like they've won the Amco cup again.

St. Linnane

First Grade
They celebrated like a team that hadn't celebrated in a long time.

Well done to them. They won their second game in 9 months.

Kiki is right though if you look at it in the context of the season and what a 13-10 victory means, and if you watched the game there wasn't much to cheer about (for either side)...

Kiki

First Grade
harsh as ..... that was the highlight of that game for mine .the sharks players had a genuine look of relief and jubilation!! I swear their fans are carrying them into northies on their shoulders as we speak lol .

yeh well good on them and i hope they celebrate it pretty hard and have fun.

and hey...good on the very small group of dedicated sharks fans that go everywhere, if only there was more fans like them and the club wouldnt have such a doubtful future.

btw remember i am a dragons fan, do u guys really expect me to be waving the YAY SHARKS flag? my attitude towards them is positively benign compared to most dragons supporters, believe me.

SirShire

First Grade
Timmah, all 70,000 posts of him, the self appointed forum cop, lecturing someone else about post whoring?

Go and make a banner you gimp.

RABK

Referee
why are so invested in the sharks anyway? arent you a knights fan?

I'm a league fan.

I don't like the Sharks along with 14 other teams but as a Knights fan, i know exactly what they must have been feeling as we went through it in 2005.

Your comments where ignorant. That's all.

Kiki is right though if you look at it in the context of the season and what a 13-10 victory means, and if you watched the game there wasn't much to cheer about (for either side)...

Another idiot. When you see it as 2 points they have not achieved via a win since round ONE then there is everything to cheer about.

Good on them, I hope they drink Cronulla dry.