What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomane a titan

hellteam

First Grade
If they paid a lot for him this is a bit over the top at this stage.

He had a good game the other night, but Inglis set him up every time he didn't exactly have to do much for his tries.

Coaster

Bench
Walker looking elsewhere, Delany looking elsewhere.

This guy is a great signing, young potential, good goal kicker, speed, strong, and knows how to get over the line, Potential center me thinks.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Good buy! I wonder what the backline will look like next year?
At the moment I would go:
1.Zillman
2.Gordon
3.Tonga
4.Rogers
5.Tomane
6.Campbell
or
1.Campbell
2.Gordon
3.Tonga
4.Tomane
5.Zillman/Mead
6.Rogers
17.Zillman - if Mead on wing.
Either way, that backline reeks of speed and awsomeness!!

Titanic

First Grade
If they paid a lot for him this is a bit over the top at this stage.

He had a good game the other night, but Inglis set him up every time he didn't exactly have to do much for his tries.

He had an excellent game early on and then made way for the established players. I feel he's a good buy... now how about a mongrel back rower and a monster prop.

aussies1st

Staff member
Too late for Zilly down here, he would be playing for South Logan.
Nice signing by the Titans, looks to be a good young back.

aussies1st

Staff member
Milne is currently better than him and Dugan will be better than him. We got tons of centres, he might find a spot on the wing but hes never been a winger.

Coaster

Bench
Want another Storm player Titans ??...

Tagataese
Friend
Donnelly
Samau

Donnelly is at the Sharks
Samau is at the roosters

I find it hilarious for a team with no juniors to even suggest another team steals there players.

Storm all upset, Queensland players want to play for a Queensland team, maybe you should start looking at Victoria for your next Slaters, Inglis, Smith, Falou, Johnston, Cronk, ect.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Donnelly is at the Sharks
Samau is at the roosters

I find it hilarious for a team with no juniors to even suggest another team steals there players.

Storm all upset, Queensland players want to play for a Queensland team, maybe you should start looking at Victoria for your next Slaters, Inglis, Smith, Falou, Johnston, Cronk, ect.
Your not a very sharp tool are you?

Tweed Titan

Bench
I have been impressed with Tomane in the limited games I have seen him play. Just hope we didn't pay over the top for him. Lets hope he can fulfill his potential.