What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomane a titan

Donnelly is at the Sharks
Samau is at the roosters

I find it hilarious for a team with no juniors to even suggest another team steals there players.

Storm all upset, Queensland players want to play for a Queensland team, maybe you should start looking at Victoria for your next Slaters, Inglis, Smith, Falou, Johnston, Cronk, ect.

Funny how half the players recruited from Storm turned out to be duds..;-)

mackdadday

Juniors
Great buy for The titans but reckon hes made a big mistake not staying outside inglis for another season or two and learning the ropes and becoming the superstar he could be.

Coaster

Bench
Funny how half the players recruited from Storm turned out to be duds..;-)

I don't find it funny, no one is doubting Storms dominance over the competition the last few years, the core group has stayed the same, Slater, Smith, Cronk, Johnston, all Queenslanders btw that chose Storm as an alternative when overlooked by the Broncos. Now there is another successful team in SEQld, do you really think Storm are going to have the monoply you have had on Qld juniors?

Credit to your mob for turning these players into superstars, but dont come whinging when these players come home after you have pillaged Qld for so long.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
I also don't find it funny, I reckon our recruiting team should be concentrating on the forwards so Lima or Blair would have been better choices, although in Tomane's case I think they've got it right.

Coaster, they have certainly pillaged Qld but I'm glad you didn't say "raped" because that would mean a sanctioning from the NRL and you could add Dane Neilsen to that list too.

Talanexor

Juniors
Probably wouldn't get a run at the Cowboys at the moment as we've got plenty of good wingers already.

But he's not short on talent. I wonder why a side like Cronulla or even the Bulldogs don't look at him for next season, god knows they need some speed out wide.

Brenton Bowen that is.

Tomane isn't a half bad signing for you guys, but I agree that forwards should be your main priority.

Latest posts