What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey for CS

Godz Illa

Coach
The daily tabloid has managed to make a story out it, what would they do without the wonderfully passionate fans on this forum?
lol just read the article posted by Dave. It's good to know those Tabloid hacks are reading the forum, so they'll be aware of exacty what I think of them

Dragon Dave

Bench
clty
I don't get it, is it because of the V ? I mean every year we have outrageous charity shield jerseys.

Exactly...Last year we had flames down the side with no sign of a Red V at all?

Johnny Raper is right - it's a one-off jersey trying to raise some money for charity. To think this jersey is getting more exposure than the alternate surprises me.

I still like it and will be buying one.

Quigs

Immortal
I heard that Herman Hamilton, Fred Griffiths and George Ambrum will be making guest appearances for the Stains.

There is also a strong push to make Mark Graham captain for the day.

Could this be the first step towards another merging.

Cheers
Quigs

Father Ted

First Grade
I heard that Herman Hamilton, Fred Griffiths and George Ambrum will be making guest appearances for the Stains.

Cheers
Quigs

Almost be worth it if we could get a young Ken Irvine

big pat

Coach

Cheers
Quigs

hey Quigs, i didn't know you were a baldheaded chinaman, can you make dim sum, their is a restaurant in sydney they are delicious, i think its called fook yu.

Quigs

Immortal
hey Quigs, i didn't know you were a baldheaded chinaman, can you make dim sum, their is a restaurant in sydney they are delicious, i think its called fook yu.

Mao be so kind as to inform you that China is the world power and it is only Hisense that they saw the light and became proud sponsors of the Sky Blue Black and White.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, the Chinese and the Shire know it .... and we are on our way from misery to happiness arh huh .... arh huh

I sit and watch, as tears go by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TN4N_1a8ic&feature=related

Cheers
Quigs

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
Is this really as big a deal as some are making out? The papers are ripping into us as if were outraged.

It's one game.. its for charity.. its something fun and original & gets peoples interest.. the red and white will be back for Round 1 where the game counts.

big pat

Coach
it gets people talking, and its interesting what comments are being made, and yes it is a one off, but surely a better design could have been appropriate, anyway we are still a couple of weeks away, for the season proper, so hopefully come sunday we can concentrate on the good things.

OurRedV

Juniors
Called Peter Wynn's and they said they truck hadn't arrived with the jerseys yet, i told him that's cos the Dragon Amy had hijjacked it.

Red'n'White

Juniors
Dont like it. Just not right. But on the other hand its a one off it will raise money for charity and thats a good thing.

RedVee

First Grade
all this "its for charity" stuff is fine and dandy. All the one off jerseys for previous CS games have been for charity too. And if it didnt look like sh*t they may even sell a few more of them.... 'for charity'.

Latest posts