What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs setting the bar in being scum

tonearm , you are twisted fool.
if you respected Bob, then you should have been focusing on his memory versus focusing on other idiots , like you.
as for Scum , grow up jerk , youre team as done more scummy things and you would have cheered e.g. that take out of Wing , so go cry in your toilet , if you have one.

lol keep sniffing the spray paint

Ram Man

Juniors
if you respected Bob, then you should have been focusing on his memory versus focusing on other idiots , like you.
as for Scum , grow up jerk , youre team as done more scummy things and you would have cheered e.g. that take out of Wing , so go cry in your toilet , if you have one.

:lol: what a load of bull$hit

Its called a legitimate tackle the just happen to result in a player being
injured.
Just goes to show what you actually know about the game

Firey_Dragon

Coach
:lol: what a load of bull$hit

Its called a legitimate tackle the just happen to result in a player being
injured.
Just goes to show what you actually know about the game

As deluded as Galeforce may be, the hit from Riley Brown on Craig Wing was hardly a "legitimate tackle"... It was certainly a "legitimate cheap shot". A shoulder barge into a player with an exposed back while other players are holding him in that position is hardly a "tackle".

Deliberate or not, it was certainly a cheap shot with alot of potential to injure someone.

Ram Man

Juniors
As deluded as Galeforce may be, the hit from Riley Brown on Craig Wing was hardly a "legitimate tackle"... It was certainly a "legitimate cheap shot". A shoulder barge into a player with an exposed back while other players are holding him in that position is hardly a "tackle".

Deliberate or not, it was certainly a cheap shot with alot of potential to injure someone.

I saw Chris Heighington do exactly the same thing last nite after Idris bumped him off. The only reason the Wing tackle was news was that he was unfortunate enough to be injured.

It happens in every single game and the only deluded people are the ones who think that it doesnt.

Galeforce

Bench
I saw Chris Heighington do exactly the same thing last nite after Idris bumped him off. The only reason the Wing tackle was news was that he was unfortunate enough to be injured.

It happens in every single game and the only deluded people are the ones who think that it doesnt.

You see what you want.Chris lost control as he had been bumped off and just charged Idris , there was no HOLDING up Idris for a killer blow and no consideration that it was a premeditated cheap shot .
Wing was HELD UP by two roosters with his shoulders pinned and his back exposed , the assasin came in for easy kill . I blame the two holding wing up as much as the assasin , it was a team tackle set up to take a player out.

Lambretta

First Grade
Personally, I thought the hit by Riley Brown was grubby and not neccessary in the slightest, Wing was going nowhere.

Yes it happens in other games, but it doesn't make it right if a player is prone and cant change direction to reduce the impact of contact.

As for the Souths fans on Friday night, personally I didnt hear them - hell I didnt even realise there was a moments silence because I couldnt hear much in Bay 24 but I could have been in the dunny at the time as I did nip off before kick off.

But if they were making noise during a moments silence, they do deserve our condemnation, as any fans deserve it for a lack of respect.

Lambretta

First Grade
Firey,
i fully support my team . i am not a fair weather friend.
If you call that deluded , no problems , i often have called it an illogical passion.

As it's Cronulla, the term I believe is highly illogical.

Your mob would have Mr Spock scratching his head and pontificating until the cows came home.

@ Spanner,

God probably isn't happy with me, but the political, financial structure of the world, where do I begin. Basically everything is geared in favour of the top 1%, and the elite don't care about us, as Michael Jackson said in his song.

People like Warren Buffet are financial terrorists, I'd advise you to listen to Max Keiser, a former NYSE trader, on the world markets, and his side-kick Stacy Herbert. Some of these 'advisers' it seems are liying in order to make the top 1% even more wealthy and powerful. What's their end game ? Who knows.

If you knew what's going on in Europe, the protests, and the worst hasn't happened in England yet.

Ram Man

Juniors
You see what you want.Chris lost control as he had been bumped off and just charged Idris , there was no HOLDING up Idris for a killer blow and no consideration that it was a premeditated cheap shot .
Wing was HELD UP by two roosters with his shoulders pinned and his back exposed , the assasin came in for easy kill . I blame the two holding wing up as much as the assasin , it was a team tackle set up to take a player out.

So the Roosters players involved have come out and said that they deliberatley held Wing up for a premeditated cheap shot to take the player out have they?
Must have missed the memo. :roll:

Granted the tackle was not necessary, but I maintain that this $hit happens every weekend, and the only reason this tackle is discussed is because:
1. Wing was injured in the tackle and missed a number of games.
2. Some whinging Rabbits supporters are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and cry how you are always dudded in the eyes of the NRL.

A bit like when a Souffs player drove Minichiello's head all the way down to China and Issac Luke shouldered Tom Symonds' knee in round 1 last year.

hunters

Juniors
So you mount a (totally valid) argument that is based on a group of people that have shown a lack of respect and decency and then finish with "Typical behaviour of paint sniffing dole bludgers tbh, f**k 'em all and stick tonight up right up your peasant arse" which illustrates perfectly your own total lack of respect and decency.

Whilst I think that anyone that did anything other than remain silent during that minute should be ashamed, you Sir, are a hypocrit.

Galeforce

Bench
tonearm ,
you are the scum.
i notice you show similar disrespect to your own supporters and just a sXhit with everyone else. i have no respect for someone so afraid , i do not see you supporting or defending your team . Rather i just see you sxhitting on Souths . so yes you draw diehards like me who hate your type.

Aside from some soccer and cricket banter with Tommy Smith which I got out of hand and do regret I can't recall ever sh*tting out a fellow Roosters fan.

I'm scum to a middle aged illiterate :lol: haw haw haw derp derp ta derp dee derp

40-29

Latest posts