What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs setting the bar in being scum

Rooster Legend

Juniors
Re 50uths , oh yes , the last game Souths/roosters played where there was 50 or greater points scored by one team ,
was 2009 Souths 52 and Roosters 12 , haw haw haw.

Oh yes, that is very good for souffs...unbelievable score ayy?
Surely there are better games souffs have won by isn't there?
I remember now - the last time there was 60 or greater points scored by one team,
was 1996 62-0. OH WAIT that wasn't a souffs win... i believe it was Easts.

My bad.

fred95

Juniors
Checkbook rugbt league was certainly not Crowe's style when it came to sign up his his best player, probably thought i'll offer him a small rise in pay and if he refuses, I'll seduce him with my movie star good looks and irrisistable charisma. I read he ended up pleading him to sign on for a lot less money, then tops it off by attacking the club that signed him. You'r star has truely faded rusty and people don't like you. Lets just hope that South Sydney supporters don't boo him on the field for the rest of the year, he wanted to stay but Crowe spent too much of his salary cap, knowing he'd have to offer Sandow a lot less than his true value