What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs setting the bar in being scum

Hi In That,

My best advice is for you to watch the Keiser Report on Russia Today, you can catch it on maxkeiser.com too.

But I'll give you an example, Warren Buffet at his mates have been telling people NOT to buy Gold and Silver, but they've been buying it themselves though!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hi In That,

My best advice is for you to watch the Keiser Report on Russia Today, you can catch it on maxkeiser.com too.

But I'll give you an example, Warren Buffet at his mates have been telling people NOT to buy Gold and Silver, but they've been buying it themselves though!

and that's where you've gone wrong..

forget listening to "Experts" when it comes to investment, do your own research & you'll be more successful..,

or maybe you're just a sheep who is prepared to forego proper returns for meagre returns from an "expert" who makes more money from fools who listen to them, than they actually do investing..

which if that is the case, you should just save time and read this:

rivkin%20report%20screen.bmp

Galeforce

Bench
Aside from some soccer and cricket banter with Tommy Smith which I got out of hand and do regret I can't recall ever sh*tting out a fellow Roosters fan.

I'm scum to a middle aged illiterate :lol: haw haw haw derp derp ta derp dee derp

40-29

illiterate , you talking about yourself?

example , can you logically explain your pronounciation and therefore spelling of Souths? :D . when you and other fools use this , it is a reflection of youre pronounciation and spelling , fool.

as for "derp derp ta derp dee" , must be the impact of the stuff you snort and eat and impact to youre bowels on all of your orifices. again reflection on you. poor fool.

haw haw haw

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

example , can you logically explain your pronounciation and therefore spelling of Souths? :D . when you and other fools use this , it is a reflection of youre pronounciation and spelling , fool.

definately a logical explanation for the variety of ways that south sydney rabbitohs rugby league football club are referred to.. all of which are funny to everyone bar souths supporters (hence why you and your bunch of hacks that you call supporters don't get it)..

these definitions are:

• souffs - the way that someone without front teeth (such as souths supporters) would say "souths".
  • 50uths - used because of the number of times souths have 50 or more points put on them during a match
  • 50uffs - see above two posts.
  • myxos - the rabbit is a noxious pest, and is controlled with mxyomatosis, a lethal virus which keeps the poplulation down
  • vermin filth - as above, the rabbit is a noxious pest
  • rusty's toys - because you're not a club, you're a rich kiwi's hobby
haw haw haw

what, have you just stumbled across three redfern street walkers?

as for "derp derp ta derp dee" , must be the impact of the stuff you snort and eat and impact to youre bowels on all of your orifices. again reflection on you. poor fool.

haw haw haw

Quite simple really. Phonetic spelling, look it up.

Muzby's answer is more detailed and probably a little too confusing for you.

Galeforce

Bench
  • souffs - the way that someone without front teeth (such as souths supporters) would say "souths".
thank you for the explanation , simple response

1) the use by tonearm and his type of Souths , can only be assumed a reflection of his ( their) lack of front teeth . If so , i can excuse it .

2) how many teeth does a Rooster/chicken have? yep it fits .:D

toothless illiterate roosters fans , spelling of Souths .
haw haw haw

Galeforce

Bench
agree the roosters jealous

souths 20 #1 and Rooster behind making up the competition.

Re 50uths , oh yes , the last game Souths/roosters played where there was 50 or greater points scored by one team ,
was 2009 Souths 52 and Roosters 12 , haw haw haw.

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench
no problems , i understand you have no experience with being #1 ( number 1 , champions , best of breed , the pride of the league)
Souths 20 premierships.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
well then why didn't you just say so in your first post instead of jibbering like an idiot??

And no, the dragons know nothing about being first...
383376-matt-cooper.jpg

Peanut..

Galeforce

Bench
yes dragons have been #1 at times , however Souths #1 throughout time.

Souths are the reigning top premiership titles , as soon as any team surpass Souths premiership numbers , i will bow to that team as #1.

happy to consider that will not happen during my lifetime , haw haw haw

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Hi In That,

Max Keiser sets the gold standard for financial humor. He has buried a lot of establishment puppets on live TV as well. Not to mentioned Inside Job stole his betting after the race stick.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
since you lol@fowlers started this thread, just deserts to
haw haw haw

it's just a desert?

or are you describing the scene inside your own mind any time you try and make a thought (i imagine it looks not too dissimilar to this):

Tumbleweed.jpg