What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs setting the bar in being scum

I'm not surprised in the slightest that these scabs were chanting and booing during the moment silence for Bob Seabrook but even for these lollipopers it's a now low. Typical behaviour of paint sniffing dole bludgers tbh, f**k 'em all and stick tonight up right up your peasant arse.

Big Sam

First Grade
Whilst I don't agree with your depiction of those Souths supporters who booed, I agree with the sentiment, Tonearm. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened but it would be a very low act from those supporters if that was the case. Our clubs have the strongest and fiercest rivalry in the League but such grubiness is unnecessary.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I'm not surprised in the slightest that these scabs were chanting and booing during the moment silence for Bob Seabrook but even for these lollipopers it's a now low. Typical behaviour of paint sniffing dole bludgers tbh, f**k 'em all and stick tonight up right up your peasant arse.

Can't say i heard that?? which section was it in? Scum act regardless.

Lowest of the low IMO is celtic fc fans booing on remeberance day silence.

Don't know what bay number because it was directly opposite to us on the west but half of them in the bay to the far left of the Eastern stand in front of the goal line we defended in the second half were jumping up and down making noise then let off a great big cheer. Couldn't understand what the toothless yobbo's were saying but I doubt it was nice. Scum bags the lot of them.

Tone, get that nancy boy photo off your profile.

Secondly, there are far worse things being done by apparently well-educated, wealthy and 'socially consious' people around the world, that you would probably vote for.

And there are too many minutes silences nowadays, grieving and thoughts are for his family and friends, I've never heard of the guy, and probably neither have the vast majority of South fans. Did you have something to say about the shouting during the minutes silence for Jack Gibson before the Oz v NZ match in '08 ?

And I don't mean to be un-sympathetic, but I was surprised there was a minutes silence for the Earthquake victims of Canterbury before the Wigan v Dragons WCC match. IMO, it should be done through official channels not before sporting matches.

lol so the club should not offer a moments silence to the CLUB SECRETARY of 20 years (pre chief-executives) and was involved with the club for nearly half a century. How hard is it to have a little common decency and be a little respectful? Given your last sentence though you're just a typical Souffs scab but being Welsh you f**k sheep instead of inhaling toxins.

Get that fliipin girly photo of Robben off this Treiziste forum.

The only person who can judge me is God, how dare you judge anybody.

What have you got to say abot Tony Blair ? Oxford educated, sending people in to kill innocent Asians, he should be up in front of the Hauge Court.

And I've never been anywhere near a sheep and her private bits, in fact I don't think I've ever touched a sheep, besides I'm not Welsh.

It's the capitalist system we have that's the problem not the people within it.

Ram Man

Juniors
How did this thread go from a minute silence to Tony Blair and capitalism...what crack pipe are you smoking mate?

condochook

Juniors
Whilst I don't agree with your depiction of those Souths supporters who booed, I agree with the sentiment, Tonearm. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened but it would be a very low act from those supporters if that was the case. Our clubs have the strongest and fiercest rivalry in the League but such grubiness is unnecessary.

nice post Big Sam

condochook

Juniors
Get that fliipin girly photo of Robben off this Treiziste forum.

The only person who can judge me is God, how dare you judge anybody.

What have you got to say abot Tony Blair ? Oxford educated, sending people in to kill innocent Asians, he should be up in front of the Hauge Court.

bloody hell.you obviuosly have gotta a bad batch of metho, or cocaine......incredible post, actually

kbw

Bench
I was sitting in the north east corner and I have to say the souths supporters around us were very decent people

boo_boo

Juniors
There will always be some supporters that give their clubs a bad name.
But what about the Easts supporters who laughed & ridiculed Albert Clift when a minutes silence was held for him at the SFS a few years ago.
Totally unnecessary as well but that's not to say that all Roosters supporters are like that.
Good & bad every where but those who know the true meaning of respect & decency should never allow themselves to be in that situation.

Fairfax

Juniors
There will always be some supporters that give their clubs a bad name.
But what about the Easts supporters who laughed & ridiculed Albert Clift when a minutes silence was held for him at the SFS a few years ago.
Totally unnecessary as well but that's not to say that all Roosters supporters are like that.
Good & bad every where but those who know the true meaning of respect & decency should never allow themselves to be in that situation.

Funny, first I heard of it. Is it a coincidence that $ouff$ fans bring it up now? If it happened it is appalling.

It was not a group of fans chanting and waving their arms in unison as happened on Friday night.

Galeforce

Bench
tonearm , you are twisted fool.
if you respected Bob, then you should have been focusing on his memory versus focusing on other idiots , like you.
as for Scum , grow up jerk , youre team as done more scummy things and you would have cheered e.g. that take out of Wing , so go cry in your toilet , if you have one.

Fairfax

Juniors
tonearm , you are twisted fool.
if you respected Bob, then you should have been focusing on his memory versus focusing on other idiots , like you.
as for Scum , grow up jerk , youre team as done more scummy things and you would have cheered e.g. that take out of Wing , so go cry in your toilet , if you have one.

No class... you don't get it.

Enjoy your spoon.

Latest posts