What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunters

Juniors
well its pretty obvious pierced has a good point in what he's saying and everyone else here just seems to be not very objective about the rabbits shit house performance last night. this happens to us all the bloody time: we lead to half time just to have the win taken away from us in the second half. fair enough we could hang on this time but that had less to do with rabbitohs effort than with cowboys running out of time. no matter how many points we are leading by, every souths supporter knows that for some reason this doesnt mean anything, in fact, its almost worse if we are leading at half time cause everybody knows they are going to be lazy, trying to just hang on to the points and defend- which we suck at and never works. every other team comes out firing for second half, but sure as hell not the rabbitohs. no sense of urgency, or attempt to play attacking game or anything. in fact i doubt they have fun playing footy and thats what u can see and feel when watching a game like that. it was an absolute pain to watch the second half! so frustrating to see them knock off after 40 mins!
Not only do you agree with pierced but you have the same disdain for the use of paragraphs.

Coincidence? I think not....

lis

Juniors
Not only do you agree with pierced but you have the same disdain for the use of paragraphs.

Coincidence? I think not....

haha oh ok yea cause thats the most important guideline to go by to have a discussion in here! dude honestly, if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread, dont waste your time posting something like this nobody gives a shit about.

Fire

First Grade
Nah I don't want to put a jinx on you guys but I don't think you suck anymore. With the coach you have I think you guys are in good shape. And once GI's fitness improves and he's able to be 'on' at full-back for 80 minutes (instead of 60), you guys will be very good. I can't wait for the day Souths get a Premiership again. The only team I don't want ever getting a Premiership is Cronulla. How does the saying go "When Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well."

BranVan3000

Coach
well its pretty obvious pierced has a good point in what he's saying and everyone else here just seems to be not very objective about the rabbits shit house performance last night. this happens to us all the bloody time: we lead to half time just to have the win taken away from us in the second half. fair enough we could hang on this time but that had less to do with rabbitohs effort than with cowboys running out of time. no matter how many points we are leading by, every souths supporter knows that for some reason this doesnt mean anything, in fact, its almost worse if we are leading at half time cause everybody knows they are going to be lazy, trying to just hang on to the points and defend- which we suck at and never works. every other team comes out firing for second half, but sure as hell not the rabbitohs. no sense of urgency, or attempt to play attacking game or anything. in fact i doubt they have fun playing footy and thats what u can see and feel when watching a game like that. it was an absolute pain to watch the second half! so frustrating to see them knock off after 40 mins!
You must only watch Rabbitohs games if you actually believe that about other teams

Galeforce

Bench
stupid question and stupid thread.

Souths Won yesterday , against a good side!
Some folks say Cowboys played poor in first 20 minutes and then played great in the last 20 minutes which according to this stupid thread means we played poor in the last 20 minutes. I think we played great in the first 20 minutes and held a competitive team for the balance. We had a couple of tries go begging in the last 20 minutes which would have resulted in a more comfortable win.

Most important from yesterday , We WON and we had no injuries and no judiciary matters. We remain in the hunt for finals. Any poor aspects from yesterday are there for coach to review and improve the team.

For starters Coaltrains missed tries in the second half , need addressing as we lost possession early in the tackle count .

hunters

Juniors
haha oh ok yea cause thats the most important guideline to go by to have a discussion in here! dude honestly, if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread, dont waste your time posting something like this nobody gives a shit about.
Sorry pierced, didn't think you'd take it that hard.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
well its pretty obvious pierced has a good point in what he's saying and everyone else here just seems to be not very objective

hi mr snrub!

0116.jpg

pierced

Juniors
Big sam, maybe ur lis! If u want to discredit me bring Julia Gillard into the conversation. What is a merkin? U molesting a gerkin while u read my posts? Mat king said pretty much what I said after the game, in a nicer way. My point is we still can't play 80 mins and won't make the finals playing like this. If we do scrape in, we won't be competetive. U don't own this site, nor do ur little cheerleaders. I make these posts in the hope the multitude of souths fans I talk to who feel like me, politer I'll admit will enter a discussion that amounts to more than ooohhh go big greg, go big sammy woo hoo! If u want to get an interview in the showers buddy, just come out and say it! When souths play 80 mins of comp footy. Ill join ur little cheer squad! For one week at least. Just a thought, said it gain, if I'm so tiresome, get a life and ignore me!

pierced

Juniors
Ps, just read the post again with my head spinning from ur stupidity, it doesn't sound anything like me u moron. Go and read my posts idiot, maybe I wrote it with my left hand u tool!

pierced

Juniors
If this season has shown one thing, it's players, coaches and big name signings don't make a footy team. Granted Maguire is in his infancy and is doing his best. The celebrity, he is afforded is astounding however. We have built up an injury prone pack. An over paid star and little else. Almost the first third of the season is gone. Were 9th, as inconsistent as ever, playing better footy in the 40-60 minutes though.
(A paragraph lol)(cheers)(on a footy forum, being corrected, omg!)
I think Maguire is between a rock and a hard place. He can't dump half the team, but what option does he have. We will never achieve anything, with the same players, structure or halves. Crowe seems to be a big, get the big forwards and we will conquer. We did sack the only coach who got us to a final cause he got knocked out. The problem with our club might just be top and bottom. Management who don't care about success and fans who don't care about success. And me, who laps up failure.(That's a joke! I want us to win!)

Galeforce

Bench
You are still debating Piggins vs Crowe vote and i know where you voted.
Get over it and just be focused on the now , team , performance and strategy .
e.g. What has Crowe got to do with losing to Roosters in the last minute. Without that heatbreaking loss we would be sitting near top 4 , with creditable losses to current top sides in Storm and Broncos.
What has Crowe got to do with Merritt toe injury or Sam having is leg placed in ackward position not to mention Luke Burgess preseason injury . Merritt has been injury free for most of his career . However you suddenly blame management for buying injury prone players.Please bad luck just happens and noone is to blame .

The winner this year , will be team who gets to top 4 and have most of their players available for the finals. You are such a whiner , you appear to have given up , that we are still a chance.
a) of making the top 4 and b) having most of our players available for finals.

Ps i am all for constructive critics of performance and strategy however you just keep coming back with your Piggins vs Crowe attitude.

pierced

Juniors
You are still debating Piggins vs Crowe vote and i know where you voted.
Get over it and just be focused on the now , team , performance and strategy .
e.g. What has Crowe got to do with losing to Roosters in the last minute. Without that heatbreaking loss we would be sitting near top 4 , with creditable losses to current top sides in Storm and Broncos.
What has Crowe got to do with Merritt toe injury or Sam having is leg placed in ackward position not to mention Luke Burgess preseason injury . Merritt has been injury free for most of his career . However you suddenly blame management for buying injury prone players.Please bad luck just happens and noone is to blame .

The winner this year , will be team who gets to top 4 and have most of their players available for the finals. You are such a whiner , you appear to have given up , that we are still a chance.
a) of making the top 4 and b) having most of our players available for finals.

Ps i am all for constructive critics of performance and strategy however you just keep coming back with your Piggins vs Crowe attitude.
Man second time I've been accused of multiple personality, anyway from the post above. Buddy my whole post related to team structure now. Had nothing to do with crowe vs piggins. I mean shit, can we never bring how he has handled the club into question because these two had a bitch slap years ago. Who owns the club, ummm ahhh wait for it, Russel Crowe. I guess that means he's irrelevant to any future discussion! Heart breaking loss, what drugs are u taking. We nearly had a similiar one last round. Even against the panthers. Against Melbourne... need I continue. What fairy tales are u reading?

Nemesis

Bench
If this season has shown one thing, it's players, coaches and big name signings don't make a footy team. Granted Maguire is in his infancy and is doing his best. The celebrity, he is afforded is astounding however. We have built up an injury prone pack. An over paid star and little else. Almost the first third of the season is gone. Were 9th, as inconsistent as ever, playing better footy in the 40-60 minutes though.
(A paragraph lol)(cheers)(on a footy forum, being corrected, omg!)
I think Maguire is between a rock and a hard place. He can't dump half the team, but what option does he have. We will never achieve anything, with the same players, structure or halves. Crowe seems to be a big, get the big forwards and we will conquer. We did sack the only coach who got us to a final cause he got knocked out. The problem with our club might just be top and bottom. Management who don't care about success and fans who don't care about success. And me, who laps up failure.(That's a joke! I want us to win!)
f**k off clueless troll... you're no Souths fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.