What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
Apparently Micheal Lett is retiring.

#It'sASadDayInTheParraPeteHousehold

Really? But he is better then Hayne........weird........

In all seriousness, it would be interesting to know why he hasn't played more first grade, he has speed and is a great finisher, maybe a terrible trainer? Poor attitude?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Apparently Micheal Lett is retiring.

#It'sASadDayInTheParraPeteHousehold

If anyone caught the dogs v illawarra state cup game on fox Wednesday would of seen that he's still got plenty of ability I believe he made some poor choices when he switched clubs he was always going to struggle to play first grade in his last few clubs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If anyone caught the dogs v illawarra state cup game on fox Wednesday would of seen that he's still got plenty of ability I believe he made some poor choices when he switched clubs he was always going to struggle to play first grade in his last few clubs.

But I thought players were always better off going to the best club possible? I thought that was best for their careers?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Just a hypothetical.

If I was coaching at the Eels, say as an assistant coach, and a head coaches role was offered to me at another club. I would take the job and screw the place up as best I could. It would be good for Parra and good for my bank balance.

Eels Dude

Coach
Just a hypothetical.

If I was coaching at the Eels, say as an assistant coach, and a head coaches role was offered to me at another club. I would take the job and screw the place up as best I could. It would be good for Parra and good for my bank balance.

Makes sense really. Melbourne must be paying Kearney in brown paper bags. Anyone know if he has a speedboat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.