What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis comments

64 Dragon

Coach
Tallis refused to play for us when we had David Waite in 1996. That was post Brian Smith. He would have made a huge difference. His gripe was with the ARL and Phil Gould. We copped his dummy spit.

Tallis wanted more money, pure and simple. Ignore him!

Stdavid

Juniors
I was just interested in feedback on his comments, and was happy to take on board the opinions of those who disagreed - even if vehemently so. I made it clear that the Dragons' dislike for Tallis is a given. Pity only a few people bothered to talk about the topic, but thanks to those who did. Cheers

64 Dragon

Coach
I was just interested in feedback on his comments, and was happy to take on board the opinions of those who disagreed - even if vehemently so. I made it clear that the Dragons' dislike for Tallis is a given. Pity only a few people bothered to talk about the topic, but thanks to those who did. Cheers

I think we're all trying to forget him.

big pat

Coach

what do you want a big hug, the guy was a total f**kwit and still is, do you even watch or listen to rugby league, the f**kwit has been putting the boot into us for the last 3or 4 years, was worst when bennett was there, he is a complete f**kwit and that will never change, and supporters who were around at the time, and put up with hid childish tantrums, can't be bothered with him.

Stdavid

Juniors
Yep you are right, and we should have got compensation from the Tigers last year for the Moltzen fiasco.

I have followed Saints for over 50 years. I reckon we are 17 seasons down the track & its time for everyone to move on

I think WE have moved on, but gordo hasn't.
evidence - pretty well every comment he makes about SGI.

So c'mon Russ.
Let's have some fun.
And get that truck.

We'll let you drive........
I'll control the chute.

hod.

big pat

Coach
I think WE have moved on, but gordo hasn't.
evidence - pretty well every comment he makes about SGI.

So c'mon Russ.
Let's have some fun.
And get that truck.

We'll let you drive........
I'll control the chute.

hod.

i concur with what the happy old gentleman said.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's funny how people can forgive the wan#er Mindine for pi$$ing off from the Dragons and not forgive Tallis for sitting out a season? Tallis should have just taken off instead to Vegas rather than stand for his rights?

When Tallis wore the red V he played with pride and gave it all unlike Mundine. When they lost 70-10 to the Scum Storm all Saints players walked off as if someone had died, he just had a smile as if he had a party to go to.

Point of this is if you can forgive Mundine, surely you can forgive Tallis.