What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW back in the NRL in 2013

LESStar58

Referee
I hope the little beerhunter gets broken in half. It's a disgrace that he's allowed back within pissing distance of rugby league after the way he treated the Dogs!

Way to ruin a career
Pearce could make Locky & Johns look like reserve graders.

LESStar58

Referee
What a joke.

David Gallop should have sent him a letter when he walked out stating he was banned from our game for good. It hasnt happened and now he wants to again treat our game as a joke and play for 1 season then go back to union, seriously if a club is that dumb to sign him in the first place they deserve the circus that will come with it.

$BW the biggest grub in sport

The 2nd paragraph nails it...

simostorm

Bench
About time he came back.. hopefully the nrl will do what they can to keep
Him here.. roosters vs dogs will be one to watch.

The one year thing is probably just so he can play union in the off-season for $100k a game and then play NRL the rest of the time.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I, for one welcome our new insect overlords.

f**k, if Lucifer himself played like Sonny Bill Williams I'd welcome him with open arms. Hell I'd do all his evil chores so he had time to train and play footy.

Geohood

Bench
The one year thing is probably just so he can play union in the off-season for $100k a game and then play NRL the rest of the time.

That's the general thought of our fans. That he will only commit to 1 year deals so he isn't told that he can't play rugby in the off season because he's bound to an NRL contract.

Yes I said 'bound to an NRL contract' lol... :)

That's the general thought of our fans. That he will only commit to 1 year deals so he isn't told that he can't play rugby in the off season because he's bound to an NRL contract.

Yes I said 'bound to an NRL contract' lol... :)
That's okay. Just get a handshake every October and send him on his way.

Moffo

Referee
f**k off SBW you massive chunt

a.jpg

effnic

Bench
Why are we letting someone like him back in??? Set an example for anyone else that wants to shit all over our game u will be welcomed back after a few years of making a few million.

magpie_man

Juniors
I predict that he's going to regret the decision to return to the NRL about the time of his first hit up; there's nowhere to hide on a rugby league field.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Would $BW be the most despised player in RL history? We've had players be grubs on the field (Hopoate) we've had players beat up pregnant women (Lui, Gordon) we've had players do all sorts of unmentionables (Myles, O'Neil, Monaghan) but is walking out on your club, contract, team and fans for more money from RU seen as the lowest act of all?

Cliffhanger

Coach
IS walking out on your team worse than crapping in a hotel corridor? Yes.

Is it worse than beating up a woman? No.

Is it worse than violating a dog while drunk? No.

Let's not pretend for one second that professional sport is based on anything more than it is based on money, or go ahead and do it, it will be good for a laugh.

So Rorters fans love $BW now? I bet that wasn't the case when he left. And what if he isn't going to the Rorters? I'd laugh if it turns out he is going to Penriff or somewhere else. The Rorters fans would turn on him in an instant.