What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur left out of Stuart's crew

oldmancraigy

Coach
I wish him all the best.
How much is the tally for coaching staff payouts now for the last couple of years? ](*,)

Exactly! Good luck to the bloke.

But the good news is that this won't be a coaching payout. He'll be resigning - the plan was for him not to be a part of the first grade coaching crew here, but to take over Wenty or the 20s. He wants first grade involvement, so he chooses to leave.

Noise

Coach
Has is it been 2 weeks in a row now where tautai's first touch has been an error? We got rid of him as a shit winger/centre that can't catch and then bought him back as a shit front rower who can't catch. Brilliant recruiting that!

And yea, Horo is also crap - what has Ryan done wrong?

Eels Dude

Coach
How long are Tautai and Horo signed on for? Please tell me their contracts are up next season.

They are. I don't know why we even decided to re-recruit Tautai, he was useless here last time and he's not even good enough to be a depth player for first grade.

Jodeci

Bench
I think it's best we have a all new looking coaching staff.

A clean slate is the only way we will move forward

Gronk

Staff member
I think it's best we have a all new looking coaching staff.

A clean slate is the only way we will move forward

Fair enough. Two years of crap needs to be addressed. Get rid of the muppets responsible.

jason taylor

Bench
They are. I don't know why we even decided to re-recruit Tautai, he was useless here last time and he's not even good enough to be a depth player for first grade.

Kearney was probably scraping the barrel recruitment wise last year. I doubt Parramatta was a popular destination for most players. Our recruitment in general since 2005 has been awful. That's one area Ricky really needs to improve and given his track record i'm doubtful.

Latest posts