What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Iamback

Coach
What's your guys general view of him?

Before you re-signed him I was hoping Webby could weave his magic again and try nab him for us, especially if it meant also getting a shot at Terrell. But fk me he went off the rails with that awful tatt just for starters. Has he always been a bit borderline?

He is strange but was harmless. Now crossed into the concerning stage

soc123_au

Staff member
What's your guys general view of him?

Before you re-signed him I was hoping Webby could weave his magic again and try nab him for us, especially if it meant also getting a shot at Terrell. But fk me he went off the rails with that awful tatt just for starters. Has he always been a bit borderline?
He has always been a "special" unit. Good player, but he seems like the kind of bloke that will always been in some kind of trouble with a massive chip on his shoulder.

Iamback

Coach
So many red flags with Yam, yet the club offered him a new contract.

It'd be interesting if it was unanimous across the recruitment/retention committee or if there was a schism.

Remember Troy Dodds is the son in law of a board member?

He wrote in WW that management was concerned about his actions.

I think the Board told him that while the football side of things re-signed him

soc123_au

Staff member
You can have your nostalgia mate but the Brown is awful
l_1981%20ardmona%20card%20(389)_.jpg

Best Jersey eva!

MugaB

Coach
I would like this for our away strip, for me the Pink has become a bit Yeah/Nah.
Trouble is the pink suits us as the light coloured away kit to our dark coloured black kit, it's been pretty good so far, if we went full chocolate again, maybe best to go the 90s white (minimal chocolate) just to keep it a lighter kit

snickers007

Juniors
I quite like the 2006 "40th Anniversary" jersey. Had both Black, White and Brown on it - but the brown was very subtle.

Also liked the 2008-09 Heritage jersey which has a dark brown and white chevrons.

I guess I'm saying that I like the majority brown (and very dark) - but as mentioned above, this could only be a supplementary design rather than a true alternative or away jersey.

Latest posts