What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the sheds with Ricky (Sterlo)

Joely01

Bench
Finally watched it, was great footage, the players need to believe in what Ricky is doing and if they do that we will cause a lot of upsets, and in future years with a few signings watch out NRL.

natheel

Coach
Good viewing. I agree with Stuart we are improving quicker than many thought. That loss will steel us and I'm expecting them to fire against penrith.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I loved the advice he gave Roberts before the game "slow and patience in the mind"

Also in the after game you could see how devastated Ricky was on the loss by the look in his face, he hates losing

barney gumble

Juniors
Fantastic stuff and good on the club, particularly Ricky and the players for giving us the inside peak. Satisfying as a fan to see coach and players gutted after the loss, they do care afterall!!

There should be more of that sort of stuff, saw a documentary on a British Lions tour of Oz many years ago, it was one of the best docos. I've seen, would love to see one on league.

Gronk

Staff member
It was a good insight into the sheds.

However it was a tad vanilla compared to this one in the 70's.

1979_face_slapping.jpg

Latest posts