What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and drugs in sport investigation part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkler

Juniors
Its not an ASADA report ffs. This 60 page report was done by the club.

No, the report was done by ex-ASADA deputy chair "Dr" Tricia Kavanagh, commissioned by the Sharks club.

EX ASADA is the key.

This is the witch....

578002-tricia-kavanagh.jpg

boonboon

Juniors
I don't much like the telegraph but can't see that much wrong to be honest. It is from the report they didn't just make it up. They also talked to experts. They didn't in anyway attack John Mannah and I think it is was a fair article and yes a little awkward but it does go to show how serious these issues are and how people should stop looking for scapegoats and start looking for lifetime bans for anyone involved players included. If this is true then the sharks should be kicked out of the comp for allowing it to happen.

Cammo

Bench
I don't much like the telegraph but can't see that much wrong to be honest. It is from the report they didn't just make it up. They also talked to experts. They didn't in anyway attack John Mannah and I think it is was a fair article and yes a little awkward but it does go to show how serious these issues are and how people should stop looking for scapegoats and start looking for lifetime bans for anyone involved players included. If this is true then the sharks should be kicked out of the comp for allowing it to happen.

Welcome to L.U. Ms Wilson

magpie4ever

First Grade
No, the report was done by ex-ASADA deputy chair "Dr" Tricia Kavanagh, commissioned by the Sharks club.

EX ASADA is the key.

This is the witch....

578002-tricia-kavanagh.jpg

I would be careful, dude.

The leak, my guess - someone within Cronulla (board) with an agenda or the cops (leak like a seive).

NRL - Smith - no
ASADA - no

Eion

First Grade
Anyone with half a brain and a conspiracy theory foil hat can put this together:
- Mannah (rest his soul) dies from cancer after a relapse.
- Mannah may have taken something that may have caused / accelerated the cancer during the Dank couple of months at the sharks.

Nothing has changed except the Telecrap have put the maybe 2 and maybe 2 together to intimate 6. Sensationalising this so soon after Mannah's death in the public domain is a disgrace. Telecrap and the low dog who leaked this report should be ashamed.

Danish

Referee

They spoke to one expert, an oncologist, and he said he'd never heard of a link between peptides and accelerated cancer growth.

That should have been the death of the article until they actually had some proof that peptides have any effect on cancer whatsoever (besides curing it, which they have been using them for in breast cancer and prostate cancer quite successfully)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Anthony Mitchell ‏@ant_mitchell1
  1. Disgraceful are the people dragging Johnny Mannahs name through the drug saga.
Chris Walker WBE ‏@iam_chriswalker
Grubs!! “@ant_mitchell1: Disgraceful are the people dragging Johnny Mannahs name through the drug saga.”
robbie farah ‏@robbiefarah

1. Absolutely disgusted.. @dailytelegraph should hang their heads in shame. What a low and disrespectful piece of "journalism" in 2days paper!
Andrew Fifita ‏@andrewfifita
Absolutely disgusted with the article in the paper about #JohnnyMannah. They should put there head down in shame for that #itscalledrespect

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That about sums it up. I hope the players remember this next time the dt tries to get a story out of them. These leeches are not their friends. Tell them to f**k off.

Stinkler

Juniors
I would be careful, dude.

The leak, my guess - someone within Cronulla (board) with an agenda or the cops (leak like a seive).

NRL - Smith - no
ASADA - no

Never said she leaked it, I said she wrote the report.
What is contained in said report is entirely her work.

EX ASADA is the key to what she has written in my opinion.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
All rugby league supporters really should boycott the pricks like Liverpool supporters did with the sun in pommyland.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Sky News said something about the Cancer Council doubting it had anything to do with his death

did the DT bother to ring them?

Status
Not open for further replies.