What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans Game Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Benny is in Mudgee, this from Haynes FB page en route to Mudgee

970295_586789954698994_249693365_n.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Just realized that we are the Ch9 match. Game starts @ 3.00pm. Telecast commences @ 4.00pm with ads.

#boo

Avenger

Immortal
I am so happy for Pauli Pauli. He in my opinion is potentially the best forward we have produced since Hindmarsh.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I am so happy for Pauli Pauli. He in my opinion is potentially the best forward we have produced since Hindmarsh.
x2, from what i have seen. But i think he doesn't realise how good he could really be, bring out that inner Merkin Ricky!!

x2, from what i have seen. But i think he doesn't realise how good he could really be, bring out that inner Merkin Ricky!!

Pretty different style of players. I genuinely hope you are right. On the occasions I've seen him his ball security could have been a lot better and that will be tested thoroughly in the NRL.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hopefully some of these posts aren't the kiss of death for Pauli Pauli. Very keen to see how he goes in 1st grade.

Latest posts