What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

First Grade
I tried to steal from db first night and was blocked second night I stole from BM last night I tried to steal from dutchy but was blocked and made vanilla and force voted you mafia scum can suck my salty balls.

Apey

Staff member
Well soc is probably laughing he managed to survive an extra day.

First Grade
The bad guys are obviously some that voted for smiley after forcing me to write what I wrote, they would of jumped on the train after a few others voted imo

whall15

Coach
It seems strange that both a force vote and a false info power are in the same game.

Either Apey or 9701 are lying, I'm leaning towards Apey because of the fact that I couldn't investigate him.

Apey

Staff member
It seems strange that both a force vote and a false info power are in the same game.

No it doesn't. Not even in the slightest does that seem strange...

Either Apey or 9701 are lying, I'm leaning towards Apey because of the fact that I couldn't investigate him.

Yes, I came up with the cunning plan to try and lynch the BunniesMan (which I later put a halt to until butch came along) in order to... wait, why would I do that?

You are all over the place.

First you went after me because I didn't go after Smiley immediately (who turned out to be town) even though you were the one who told us soc is not town aligned and cast doubt on the Smiley lynch.

Next Smiley turns up town and I'm apparently okay by you.

Then randomly a few hours late I'm apparently lying again... based on who knows what :lol:

Latest posts