What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
The my choice part is obvious. Clearly I am not going to push the barrow to lynch myself. Everyone else can decide for themselves. Whall is free to investigate me again.

whall15

Coach
Just as an aside.

The night before I tried to investigate Apey and it failed, all I got back was "investigation failed" I thought I must've been role-blocked but maybe there was something else to it.

Now he's kinda trying to clear Smiley.

I might Change Vote - Smiley because if Smiley's mafia I wouldn't be surprised if Apey was as well.

Apey

Staff member
Just as an aside.

The night before I tried to investigate Apey and it failed, all I got back was "investigation failed" I thought I must've been role-blocked but maybe there was something else to it.

Now he's kinda trying to clear Smiley.

I might Change Vote - Smiley because if Smiley's mafia I wouldn't be surprised if Apey was as well.

Wat?

Vote: Smiley

whall15

Coach
Wat?

Vote: Smiley

I tried to investigate you, it failed. Either I was role-blocked or you are unable to be investigated. You then come in and defend Smiley.

I wouldn't be surprised if the three of you are scum.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
whalls argument makes sense so far, but I must admit there's not a lot to go on.

soc123_au

Staff member
We need a protector to look after Whall. I don't want him killed before he can clear me.

Parra Pride

Coach
Smiley, assuming you aren't bullshitting and you really are the Little Sister, I highly doubt you'll be killable while he is alive. If you are, then I'm going into rage mode on KTF's ass.

Ozzy

First Grade
Smiley, assuming you aren't bullshitting and you really are the Little Sister, I highly doubt you'll be killable while he is alive. If you are, then I'm going into rage mode on KTF's ass.
Leave KTF's donkey alone. /back to dead.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 4 Results
---------------------

The crowd gathered around the scared little girl. All she wanted was some ADAM, some of that powerful ADAM.

The town though weren't interested in her ADAM, they wanted vengeance. Too many of their numbers had fallen, somebody had to pay, and who better than the ghastly looking little girl with the f**k off giant needle?

They lifted her high, the noose opened far enough for her little head to pass through. All of a sudden a tremendous roar stopped the town dead, and in a red rage they saw the hulking beast come charging. They dispersed post haste and once again she was reunited with her Big Daddy.

images

Smiley is NOT Dead, he is Little Sister, town aligned Collector of ADAM

------------------------------

It is now Night 4. Last working day of the week tomorrow. Write up will be at 2pm when I get home unless you f**kers get those actions in by 8pm.

On the plus, Sunday and Monday are days off (although today and tomorrows were supposed to be too) so we should power through these next few phases after I finish work tomorrow. Hoorah!