What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji is getting even worse

Yeah, wants you to ride off into the sunset as well, Gronk.

He just can't accept anything negative said about Marshall.

I said on the game thread that I thought they all played well. I could have said, except for the kicking game of Marshall. Watching the game with some mates and one is a mad KIWI RU fan and he is still wondering where Marshall will play and what he will do with his kicking game as he hasn't got one.

Tiger05

First Grade
No - what I can't accept is when he has a decent game and the same f**kwit comes on here with his typical disrespectful rant against one of the best players that has played for us and to top it off he has consistently represented us well off the field.

The guy is just a spoiled little brat with no respect. He is a f**ken loser.

macnaz

Staff member
He said he played well but his kicking game was crap... surely you cant disagree with that 05

gronkathon

First Grade
Yeah, wants you to ride off into the sunset as well, Gronk.

He just can't accept anything negative said about Marshall.

I said on the game thread that I thought they all played well. I could have said, except for the kicking game of Marshall. Watching the game with some mates and one is a mad KIWI RU fan and he is still wondering where Marshall will play and what he will do with his kicking game as he hasn't got one.

:lol: Some people take the internet waaaaay to seriously.

Tiger05

First Grade
He said he played well but his kicking game was crap... surely you cant disagree with that 05

That is a fair comment but dickhead had to start speaking bullshit as usual.

Then decided he was our halfback, went off gameplan and started "organising" and kicking and reminded me why I am glad the merkin is f**king off

Like I said spoilt little bitch that deserves a slap. Problem is mummy never put him in line and now the rest of us have to deal with the f**kwit.

You know sometimes you are a decent guy and at others times I reckon someone just needs to belt some sense into you.

This comment from you is a typical f**kwit comment that shows no respect at all. You need to learn some respect and stop being such a complete f**ken spoilt brat.

Grow up f**kwit.

I wish you would just f**k off to merkin land because you'd fit right in. lollipoping motherf**ker.

I'll bet the irony of this post is lost on you... :lol:

leave-britney-alone-meme-generator-leave-benji-alone-8d9635.jpg

Last edited:

DanOz

Juniors
The Benji thing is a massive contradiction for me. I have said it before but Sheens killed him the moment he tried to change a free flowing 6 into an organising 7. I remember people defending this because so called experts like druggo johns and brain dead Fittler at one time were singing his praises as a halfback. Me, the ignorant fan who knows nothing, always believed Sheens murdered a player who was potentially one of the best.

Next the ego of Marshall took over. Prior to when Marshall decided to leave I genuinely think it would have been hard for Benji to hand back control to a player like Brooks. I had visions of Brooks watching in horror as Benji called for the ball on the last and put in his trademark shocking kick or threw that ball into row 7.

I actually think Benji might have had an insight into what could have been in the Dragons game when he was not the general. The Rabbits game merely highlighted how bad he is as a 7 compared to how good he could have been playing outside one.

To upgrade his money as a 7 would have been a disaster for the club, more years of failure. A shame we couldn't have upgraded Brooks and kept him as a 6 - as long as he allowed Brooks to be the general.

Anyway, Benji's ego probably did the club a favour, walking away from an upgrade his form didn't warrant has allowed us to retain a kid who has more halfback ability at this early stage of his career than Marshall ever had. But a lot of it was never benjis fault. He should never have played that position to begin with.

hutch

First Grade
Well summed up danoz. He could and should of ended up as one of the all time greatest running footballers, instead he was forced to believe he was an organising halfback and is now lost to the sport.

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
It will be bizarre with no Benji next year, not saying whether that's a good or a bad thing, just thinking about it & just sayin'.....no short side plays from the scrum ending up going into touch, no kicking out on the full, no no-look passes into row 26.......but it wasn't all bad though, there were many memorable moments, unfortunately they were a long time ago. A new & improved era awaits...I hope :eek: