What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Coaches 2024

Nutz

Bench
If I was Benji I would be scrutinizing all the games so far and punt any players not meeting the highest standards back to KOE.
I appreciate the lack of depth but he has to send a message to the players that poor performances won't wash.
Bring in some U8's, can't do any worse....same std.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If I was Benji I would be scrutinizing all the games so far and punt any players not meeting the highest standards back to KOE.
I appreciate the lack of depth but he has to send a message to the players that poor performances won't wash.
Bring in some U8's, can't do any worse....same std.
Surprisingly Benji has been making the right decisions & dropping the useless impostor is a glaring example.

Nutz

Bench
Surprisingly Benji has been making the right decisions & dropping the useless impostor is a glaring example.
Well I hope it's sinking in Ted. As you would know, back in the day when players weren't on big money, one would often shake hands with the U23/Reserve Grade coach if he slackened off.
Players these days who are on big doolars are often saved from axing by reputation alone.

Nutz

Bench
As a side note, bargain priced players winge for more money without producing.... How would you like to be paid $350k a year. It would be happy days for me.

Last edited: