What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd SF | Sat | Storm 16-18 Knights | AAMI

Semi Final 2: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hopeless Storm, hopeless Slater. Can't even win their own home semi, could have at least made the final 4, but they are nothing more than an average team when the big 3 don't fire. Knights deserved the win but now an easy win for Roosters next week, even though I'd like Knights to win, I can't see it happening. This Knights team in a Grand Final? unlikely it will be a Rooters v Souffs gf like the NRL has planned. Rooters v Moanly and I will not even watch.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The first person Lockyer interviews is Cameron f**king smith. Sack this hoarse voiced boring bald merkin now.

Apey

Staff member
Mullen had his worst game in months and we still won. f**k yeah!!!

Xfactor1979

Bench
*goes on the outside to albert

Albert goes for the line

The KNIGHTS HAVE WON

THE KNIGHTS HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MacDougall

First Grade
Bedsy taking the tackle ensured the Storm needed to travel 99m to score rather than a poor kick that goes dead or a field goal that gives the storm an opportunity to get a short restart.

Alternatively they could have kicked it dead or over the sideline or tried to score or kicked a field goal. Yeah it was dumb.

perverse

Referee
Wooooo! Final 4! I'm sure we'll hear all week about how the Storm beat themselves and the Knights are sure to be beaten by the Roosters... but f**k ya'll, we're here for ANOTHER week! :D

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bedsy taking the tackle ensured the Storm needed to travel 99m to score rather than a poor kick that goes dead or a field goal that gives the storm an opportunity to get a short restart.
Great point in hindsight.

That's experience for you.

Nothing worse than a grubber gone wrong leading to a 40m break on that situation.

Latest posts