What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

natheel

Coach
The 2013 updated stats for the Roosters stunk. Nafe Seluini was just about the best rated hooker in the game lol

Is career mode better or still the same? I got RLL2 on the cheap so I might trade in for this and give the game one more chance just to get my RL fix in the off season.

Roosters are always for me the hardest to beat in this one. RTS is great

natheel

Coach
A lot of the wingers rated over 70 will be great
Once they get into the yellow arrow on form they break a heap more tackles early in games but fade away a bit at the back end of games when tiring so guys like Sio, Oldfield etc will be handy cheap signings

Big LIMA

Juniors
So what's everyone's best win on RLL2? Mine was a 94-12 win over Castleford in the WCC, 20 minutes, legend difficulty with a SL level team.

Parra Pride

Coach
So what's everyone's best win on RLL2? Mine was a 94-12 win over Castleford in the WCC, 20 minutes, legend difficulty with a SL level team.

This:

Playing on Legend the Knights were beating me 24-0 at the 20 minute mark, nek minnit....

16pf15.jpg

I've had games where I score more, while my opponents score less, but the way in which I won that game puts it at the top.

belmore.utd

Juniors
hi all.

1st post here thought i would start by posting my 2015 doggies team.

gunning for 3 straight gfs on 20 min legend.

1 j.hoffman
2 t sheck
3 t.lafai
4 j.morris
5 k.inu
6 j.reynolds
7 t.hodkinson
8 j.graham
9 j.romelo
10 s.kasiano
11 t.williams
12 j.papalii
13 s.burgess
14 g.eastwood
15 t.harris
16 l.ah mau
17 a.milford

rotation: t.simona, s.feki, m.congoo, s.pumipi, t.browne, m.tapau, d.klemmer, s.lousi, c.timu, p.pauli, h.alaalatoa

others:
the players in bold seem to play above stats

Walt Flanigan

Referee
My 2015 Raiders side is:

1. T. Sheck
2. E. Lee
3. J. Croker
4. J. Wighton
5. B. Ferguson
6. T. Campese
7. A. Milford
8. D. Shillington
9. J. McCrone
10. A. Fifita
11. J. Papalii
12. J. Taumalolo
13. S. Fensom

14. J. Buhrer
15. A. Guerra
16. TLL
17. P. Vaughan

Big LIMA

Juniors
This:

I've had games where I score more, while my opponents score less, but the way in which I won that game puts it at the top.

Nice...

I struggle to get big wins while keeping the opposition scoreless. In that Castleford game I was rushing to get to 100 but conceded two intercepts. I once had 66-0 at half time and finished with 72-28. I was gutted that I ruined the game in the second half after a perfect opening 40.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Nice...

I struggle to get big wins while keeping the opposition scoreless. In that Castleford game I was rushing to get to 100 but conceded two intercepts. I once had 66-0 at half time and finished with 72-28. I was gutted that I ruined the game in the second half after a perfect opening 40.

Big wins arent much anymore. Big ant have confirmed that the game was made easier with each patch to appease the masses. On the hardest level I won the comp with the Sharks under 20's team. How is that possible?? My jnr team is light years away from an NRL team yet I still win. Nothing to do with skill.

Why dumb a game down that has levels of difficulty??

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Big wins arent much anymore. Big ant have confirmed that the game was made easier with each patch to appease the masses. On the hardest level I won the comp with the Sharks under 20's team. How is that possible?? My jnr team is light years away from an NRL team yet I still win. Nothing to do with skill.

Why dumb a game down that has levels of difficulty??

I think they needed come up with different ways to make the game hard.

The only way I get trys scored against me (even before the patch) is through intercepts and bombs. Should just make the computer harder to tackle. I can deal with tries through missed tackles rather than brain-snapping intercepts where a guy like Billy Slater can't chase down the fattest of front rowers.

natheel

Coach
I've made all the 2014 rosters
My eels team

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Will Hopoate
3. Willie Tonga
4. Jacob Loko
5. Ken Sio
6. Corey Norman
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah (c)
9. Nathan Peats
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Kelepi Tanginoa
12. Joseph Paulo
13. Ben Smith
14. Lee Mossop
15. Taniela Lasalo
16. Matt Ryan
17. Fui Fui Moi Moi

Coming 3rd in my first season lost 4 games in 23
Going to try and stock up my backs on the edges

William Hopoate is currently top try scorer with 18

Big Pete

Referee
2015 Broncos

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Jharal Yow Yeh
3. Justin Hodges
4. Dane Gagai
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Corey Norman
7. Carlos Tuimavave
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn
12. Brendon Gibb
13. Mitchell Dodds

14. Corey Parker
15. Matt Gillett
16. Caleb Timu
17. Dale Copley

Recruited terribly in the pre-season, blindly re-signed all the players I could, which of course after winning two premierships out of three seasons was difficult and basically left me with no money to bring through any other signings.

Team struggled early, I kept sticking with out of form players like Parker & Gillett but in the end found more success in Gibb & Dodds who wound up being good fits for the team. I also started playing smarter too, using hit ups more often and trying to beat players using the analogue stick as opposed to trying to fend or side-step my way past them.

FWIW, most of my other signings have been NYC juniors, here's some examples...

Tonumaipea, Nofoaluma, Sila, Grevsmuhl, Molo, Oates, Cornish, Cummins.

Latest posts