What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venture bros mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well there's two f**king Mafia left, and I'm not one of them. If you're not, then cj and butch are. And butch is probably the Don in that scenario.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 5
'Get your hands off me' cried the old man. 'I'm not mafia'. Too late. Dead.

200px-Col_gentleman.png

Butch mcdick is dead. He was: Colonel Gentleman: Team Venture aligned Sean Connery themed dandy

it is now night

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sorry I saw the PM before i saw the vote. I checked the times and the Pm was sent AFTER the vote so Butch is dead and Brock has to wait.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night update

Dr. Venture walked through his lab with his head hung low. He'd cloned his boys many times before. They were accident prone you see and died often.

He reached the final pod and looked up.

One more clone. The last of its kind. Who should he bring back though? His friend? His body guard? His son? No, the answer was obvious even to him there was only one man he could resuscitate.

He's Back!

brocksamsonsketch.jpg

Dutchy is alive. He is Brock Samson: Team Venture aligned Swedish murder machine.

It is still night

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sorry for the confusion guys. Because of the timing of the message I wasnt sure if Dutchy was back before the night starts or in the write up. Dutchy is indeed alive