What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
4752c50a-af48-11e3-86c7-9812628197c6_gallery20mar14--736x535.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Do you have dementia ?

I dont care if arfur or torbay or any other thieving pollie goes to jail.

You appear to be suffering some delusion that it excuses thommo and eddie.

Quigs

Immortal
Do you have dementia ?

I dont care if arfur or torbay or any other thieving pollie goes to jail.

You appear to be suffering some delusion that it excuses thommo and eddie.

It's National Happy Day Sureles.

I'm sure LIttle Johnnies right hand man Arfur is happy too.

I know I am happy.

Watch those pesky Central Coast Fibs too. Pencil in the name Harcher. Also those pouty lips of the new member for Dobell.

I'm happy....

Quigs

Immortal
Psssts Operation Spicer. Hmmmm

Comrade Reefy, you've got your money in the wrong slush fund.

Quigs

Immortal
Geeeze that mate and confidant of the lip smacking ummmerr and arrherrr - good old Georgie Pell went well today.

Uncle Arthur hitting his straps

South Aussie Libs sweeping to power in a landslide victory in last weeks election.

Its all happening Reg (and Sureles and Comrade Reefy)

Surely

Post Whore
At the current figures of 92 percent of the 'progressive statewide 1st preference votes by affiliation' counted, the Liberal party has polled 44.8 percent, Labor 35.8 percent and the independents 3.7 percent.
By popular, or two-party preferred percentages, on two-party only figures the Liberals poll 55.6 percent and Labor 44.4 percent.
With preference distributions, the numbers settle at approximately the now commonly referred to figures of 53 percent for the Liberals and 47 percent for ALP.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/03/24/3970268.htm?site=adelaide

Surely

Post Whore
So the alp have the act and a govt in sa that got way less votes than the libs

Yeah its all happening :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
And while your stating facts on counts Sureles how did Little Johnny go in the 1998 Federal election.

So Howards Guvmint was illegitimate and Big Kim should of been the PM.

Yeahhhhhhh right.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sureles, did youse see the latest Morgan and Newspolls. Interesting huh!!

The WA numbers are funny too.

Those in the know reckon that we might see 2 fibs, 2 labor, 1 green and 1 pup on the senate vote next week.

If that happens the only way the lip smacking ummmmmer and arrrrherrr of a PM will, well, ummmm get anything passed through the Senate will be to call a Double Dis.

Hmmmmmmmmm

That python thingy, no paid parental leave for the filthy rich, no, no, no,........

Surely

Post Whore
And while your stating facts on counts Sureles how did Little Johnny go in the 1998 Federal election.

So Howards Guvmint was illegitimate and Big Kim should of been the PM.

Yeahhhhhhh right.

You are the one calling a loss of seats and ministers a landslide

Act and a minority sa govt

The alp must be chuffed :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
You are the one calling a loss of seats and ministers a landslide

Act and a minority sa govt

The alp must be chuffed :lol:

No no no no Sureles, youse misunderstood my point. Comrade Reefy was boasting in here about the wall to wall Fiberal Guvmints. It was their god given right to rule according to Comrade Reef.

The tide has turned Sureles. After the shortest honeymoon period in any Guvmint in modern history.

Whose next. The NT or the Viccies.... I'll go south of the Murray with my selection or maybe with those three NT blackfella members the the Reef speaks so highly of, decide they are going to jump ship than the NTs might come through first.

And when does Can't Do go to the ballot again.

I'm calling Vic and even maybe Qld to come back to the good guys.

Quigs

Immortal
Frack me dead.... the ummmer, arrhhhhring well lip smacking lets all go live back in the 60's PM has just re-introduced Knighthoods and Dames.

And may god save the Queen.

I have just directed my good wife to now address me as Sir Quigs of The Park, and before she starts with her Tuesday ironing duties I told her to go and get my pipe.

I look forward to Brian Henderson reading the news on this Knighthood thingy tonight on Sir Frank Packers Channel Nein news.

Surely

Post Whore
No no no no Sureles, youse misunderstood my point. Comrade Reefy was boasting in here about the wall to wall Fiberal Guvmints. It was their god given right to rule according to Comrade Reef.

The tide has turned Sureles. After the shortest honeymoon period in any Guvmint in modern history.

Whose next. The NT or the Viccies.... I'll go south of the Murray with my selection or maybe with those three NT blackfella members the the Reef speaks so highly of, decide they are going to jump ship than the NTs might come through first.

And when does Can't Do go to the ballot again.

I'm calling Vic and even maybe Qld to come back to the good guys.

The tide has turned, lost Tasmania, hung on by the skin of sadsharks bald testicles in San

Break out the champagne

Quigs

Immortal
Ha Ha Harrrhhhh I just received a phonecall from Jai, wishing me all the best on my new Knighthood.

It was such a wonderful sensation to be called by the SA Premier for the next four years and addressing me as Sir Quigs of The Park.

Did you get knighted yet Sureles or are you just a peasant.

Quigs

Immortal
She has at this stage accepted it Sureles because she has spades of dignity.

And for the record she has already said that she will not be using her title.

This knights and nothing like a dame thingy is nothing but a brain fart by the ummmer and arrrhrer. The imbecile is a trackhead.

Come on down 1960

Surely

Post Whore
i like your sig pic

how many boats ?

Looks like after years of bumbling ineptitude theyve stopped.

Quigs

Immortal
i like your sig pic

how many boats ?

Looks like after years of bumbling ineptitude theyve stopped.

Hey quick.... look over there.... yeah over that way.

Sureles did you watch any of the recent Senate Inquiry into the boats. I know you wont read munch about it in the rags but it was very revealling.

Just keep a little eye on all thangs PNG. Gonna cost a lot of whoppy to keep them khumals happy campers. Oh and the Bishop Mesma is trying on Cambodia now.

But now that I am Sir Quigs of The Park I have decreed that the Senate will not pass the Carbon Thingy, the MRRT, the stealing of money off the orphans of our defence forces, and we are working on quite a few more.

I decree that the Senate Election in WA will further strengthen our resolve and the gutless Karmichael wont have the balls to go Double Dee as promised.

Been keeping an eye on those swings Sureles....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts