What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
I Philip Arthur George of the Clan Mcleod Knight the Tony Abbot the Prime Minister of Australia to do my bidding...For the Glory of Britain. Tony Abbott monarchist wet dream.

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
Hey quick.... look over there.... yeah over that way.

Sureles did you watch any of the recent Senate Inquiry into the boats. I know you wont read munch about it in the rags but it was very revealling.

Just keep a little eye on all thangs PNG. Gonna cost a lot of whoppy to keep them khumals happy campers. Oh and the Bishop Mesma is trying on Cambodia now.

But now that I am Sir Quigs of The Park I have decreed that the Senate will not pass the Carbon Thingy, the MRRT, the stealing of money off the orphans of our defence forces, and we are working on quite a few more.

I decree that the Senate Election in WA will further strengthen our resolve and the gutless Karmichael wont have the balls to go Double Dee as promised.

Been keeping an eye on those swings Sureles....

Sure they are great swings especially QLD where its a gazillion seat majority

And them swings to the alp in tas and sa, oh wait hang on wrong way.

Act and a minority sa govt, lol

Quigs

Immortal
I found out how those raskily Labor bastards won the SA election.

It was the dew. There was dew and the lanes were small and narrow.

Quigs

Immortal
i like your sig pic

how many boats ?

Looks like after years of bumbling ineptitude theyve stopped.

Tandberg-Drawing-Mar-26-600x400.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Former New South Wales premier Kristina Keneally is set to appear before the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) inquiry into Australian Water Holdings (AWH) today.

ICAC has heard a Sydney Water official advised Ms Keneally's office to "drive a stake through the heart" of a Cabinet minute about a deal with AWH in 2010.

It is alleged the minute was doctored by former Labor ministers Tony Kelly and Joe Tripodi in AWH's favour because their colleague Eddie Obeid had a secret share in the company.

Yesterday, commissioner Megan Latham said she did not think a corrupt conduct finding would be made against Liberal Senator Arthur Sinodinos, who was on the AWH board until he resigned to enter Federal Parliament in 2011.

"Whether a corrupt conduct finding could ever be made against Mr Sinodinos ... I have myself some difficulty in seeing how that could occur," the commissioner said.

AWH is accused of corruptly obtaining money from the state-owned Sydney Water and using the money for executive salaries and donations to the Liberal Party around the time Senator Sinodonis was on the AWH board.

Corrupt conduct allegations were not made against Senator Sinodonis at the start of the inquiry, but some witnesses have stated that he was warned that the directors of AWH were dishonest.

There have also been various allegations about him being questioned over the company's expenses.

The inquiry has previously heard Senator Sinodinos was on a salary of over $200,000 as a board member of AWH and stood to make millions from a deal with Sydney Water.

Senator Sinodinos stepped aside as assistant treasurer pending the outcome of the inquiry and is due to give evidence next week.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-27/keneally-to-give-evidence-at-icac-today/5348082

Pssssst lol

Quigs

Immortal
Be patient Grasshopper, all will be revealled.

Next weeks sessions are the fun ones. You know where / when Uncle Arfur syphoned off your money to the libs slush funds. Hartcher and co ... come on down.

Anyhow as I said, just be patient.

Hey the Kiddie Fiddler protector went well the last couple of days. He is a classic is our George. Isn't he the confidant of the Ummmer and arrrhrer lipsmacker.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah abbott knows pell, shocking stuff especially being a catholic and all.

I guess every mick is a paedophile lover

Quigs

Immortal
Not many of them where the elected PM of a country and the head of the cat-o-licks stood up and spoke for them.

I guess this inquiry is uncovering the cover-ups

Go George, go you good thang. (Pompous Karmichael of a thing he is)

Quigs

Immortal
Appealing I believe CS...

Where is that Torbay bloke. Has he been swimming along the bottom of a creek. Ive not seen or heard from him since well ..........

Hang on Quigsey;

Torbay was a Labour member when on the local council and then an independent when he went into parliament 1999. He was only a candidate for the Nationals. This shyt only came out after he decided to run for the Nationals. I'm wondering, na couldn't be. That'd be dishonest.

Quigs

Immortal
And Thommo was a what when his offences occurred and he was a what when he lost his seat ....

Hang on Quigsy

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sureles have you heard anything about this...

it appears the Liberal NT government is about to collapse. 3 indigeous members have just walked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts