What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
I'll have to move you guys to the troll thread, that will free up some more posts for the old bastard and i

Quigs

Immortal
Stop calling Reefy an Old Bastard, he is in your Circle of Jerks.

Call him a prick yes, but I am not sure that he is that old.

Quigs

Immortal
gee those bloody radical unionists are just getting right out of hand in Carn't Do Newman land.

These blokes need the same hardline laws on them as the bikies.

900 Doctors protested in Brisbane yesterday.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I'll be farkked, who'd a thunk that the ummer and arrhhrer lipsmacking PM was lying again.

Carbon Tax of $106 Million on Qantas ........ ummmm Sureles was it 'youse' going on and on about it.

cb2ad305-1796-4bf4-8bfd-acfbe743363a-460x276.jpeg

Qantas carbon tax bill has been covered by ticket surcharge

Source

Surely

Post Whore
, Qantas added a small surcharge to domestic fares to reflect the impact on our cost base and attempt to recover some of that cost. Since 1 July 2012, this cost recovery has been unsustainable due to the challenging conditions in the Australian aviation industry.

Quigs

Immortal
, Qantas added a small surcharge to domestic fares to reflect the impact on our cost base and attempt to recover some of that cost. Since 1 July 2012, this cost recovery has been unsustainable due to the challenging conditions in the Australian aviation industry.

So you admit that they charged every traveller a surcharge to counter that python thingy.

hmmmmmm so how munch is the carbon tax figure youse was going on and on about .... minus the compulsory surcharge on every traveller that went with Qantas.

Will Qantas incur a penalty when flying over Europe if the python thingy is withdrawn. Will that add additional cost to Qantas operating over Europe.

Funny huh... one day one thing, next day another thing.

Thank the gods the senate is going to get to the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts