What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Test // Fri // Australia 30-18 New Zealand // Allianz

Test: Australia v New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
He is amazing.

He can f**k my wife anytime.

The more baby Martin Tapau's the better.

Maybe even a Team of Tapau's in 25 years.

lol this guy bustin nuts just cause they are tigers players. you & bunniesman should get together & have a circle jerk souths vs tigers. that ice cube quote goes for you too mcandrotrop.

blair & tapau were so much better then moa & bromwich!

no name

Coach
What's up with Thurston being an auto pick for test MoM?
He always plays well but on a couple of occasions others who have played better have missed out.

MacDougall

First Grade
you wouldn't notice either if he didn't play for the tigers!

I'm quite sure that I am an intelligent enough analyst of Rugby League to have noticed a big lean beast out there cutting sick. Did I say analyst? :sarcasm:

lol this guy bustin nuts just cause they are tigers players. you & bunniesman should get together & have a circle jerk souths vs tigers. that ice cube quote goes for you too mcandrotrop.

Sam Moa is a Tigers junior mate. So we'll take credit for him too. But yes Blair and Taupau were way better than those two nuffies. :sarcasm:

What about him? Couldn't crack at the dogs, average at best... Just in a little bit of form!

He would look with the tigers crap pack! Australia's pack was Off (James T shouldn't be anywhere near Australia)

Taupau would easily EASILY have sex with any girl that you are interested in no matter how many times you awkwardly stare at her from your cubicle.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Tommy isn't a tigers fan you genius.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Watching the replay, Darius Boyd, the first man in to celebrate, best effort of his evening.

Meth

Staff member
Why do the Australian selectors pick the man of the match? How does that work? And why was the referee an Aussie?

Absolutely bizarre that the selectors pick motm. And that they get it so bloody wrong.

I don't mind the referee being Australian tbh. All things being equal, a neutral ref would be good. But as it is, the Pommy refs are infuriating.

stormbati

Bench
Never rated this Tapau guy because from what I've seen of him at the dogs he'd drop the ball a lot and get never ran hard enough for me.
Obviously playing for NZ was his dream come true because he gave it his all out there.
Adam Blair played unbelievable as well but I didn't see a better forward than Bromwich.

Meth

Staff member
Foran has been a bit of a disappointment at Test level, but I think that if he and Luke were there last night, the Kiwis win

Never rated this Tapau guy because from what I've seen of him at the dogs he'd drop the ball a lot and get never ran hard enough for me.
Obviously playing for NZ was his dream come true because he gave it his all out there.
Adam Blair played unbelievable as well but I didn't see a better forward than Bromwich.

How good is Bromwich...killed it big time and Taupau matched it and looks the goods.

The problem with the some of the Kiwi players is that their form at club level is not consistent enough to build a long term squad and this is the big problem IMO.