What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF1 // Fri // Rabbitohs 32-22 Roosters // ANZ

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Makes me realise how far my team was off the pace to be easily beaten by a very average Roosters team.

sretsoor

Juniors
They have been playing that way for two years, they concede penalties rather than points when under pressure, their defense isn't as good as last year and souths are better this year.

Says who? The media? What about 3 years ago, how did that go for us? What about the last 10 years? Suddenly it's a ploy :crazy:

typicalfan

Coach
Souths probably want Penrith more than the Dogs. Purely for match up purposes. But Penrith should win tomorrow night.

BunniesMan

Immortal
43 years what the f**k?

I thought they made it bust lost at least once in that time.

Sadly nope. The closest we came was the minor premiership in 1989 but went out in straight sets. And then the prelims in the last 2 years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What a play. Tuqiri has been incredible in the 2nd half of this season. Like it's 2000 all over again.

Latest posts