What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

BlueandGold

Juniors
[FONT=&quot]2016 Membership tally[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Broncos: 12899[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Souths: 18104[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eels: 5665[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Canterbury: 7786[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Panthers: 2631[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dragons: 9793[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Newcastle: 6891[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cowboys: 4860[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roosters: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Storm: 1402[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manly: 7158[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warriors: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sharks: 4549[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]West Tigers: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Raiders: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Titans: 3056[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14-11-15 TOTAL = 84,794[/FONT]

pHyR3

Juniors
Last year we were at 83k as of 13/11/14 but 4 clubs had not reported a figure. This year only 3.

I'd estimate the difference is maybe 5k more this year than last or ~7% growth which is good.

we'll get a better idea of figures in about a months time i reckon when we have all clubs.

edit: 94k as of 18/11/14, 3 clubs unreported same as this year. so, probably around 3k ahead of last year or 4% growth. definitely should be aiming to do better, hopefully auto renewals bump that up hard

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well I called up Wests Tigers today to upgrade my membership. The membership team were in a meeting.

I was told I'd get a call back after lunch. Still waiting....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well I called up Wests Tigers today to upgrade my membership. The membership team were in a meeting.

I was told I'd get a call back after lunch. Still waiting....

Email the CEO.

The wests Tigers membership are beyond a disgrace. Last year I had to call 4 times to get to talk to someone about the Elite Membership (highest possible one). Apparently they only only had like 15 people sign up for it. Wonder why....

They'll be lucky to get 5k members for 2016.

pHyR3

Juniors
Email the CEO.

The wests Tigers membership are beyond a disgrace. Last year I had to call 4 times to get to talk to someone about the Elite Membership (highest possible one). Apparently they only only had like 15 people sign up for it. Wonder why....

They'll be lucky to get 5k members for 2016.

huh, ive always have positive experiences with them. except doing it online, i think my account is broken or something

yobbo84

First Grade
Souths now at 20,173.

Fastest we've ever reached 20K, surpassing last year, according to members email.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths now at 20,173.

Fastest we've ever reached 20K, surpassing last year, according to members email.

Yep it's great news mate.

About 7-8 days ago I received my pack too.

Get my Diamond ticketed member card in the new year as usual.

pHyR3

Juniors
Yep it's great news mate.

About 7-8 days ago I received my pack too.

Get my Diamond ticketed member card in the new year as usual.

haha the difference between souths and the tigers.

im astonished you've already gotten your pack.

meanwhile im not sure if my last years package is rolling over, or if the email i sent about a different package will be rolled over or when i'll be likely to get my members pack (hopefully before round 1). :lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths now at 20,173.

Is there a renewal deadline or something this week? Counter was literally at 18,104 a day ago - now it's over 20k?

Genuine question btw, not accusatory.

yobbo84

First Grade
Is there a renewal deadline or something this week? Counter was literally at 18,104 a day ago - now it's over 20k?

Genuine question btw, not accusatory.

Gotta renew/sign up by Friday to get your membership pack before Christmas, that's the only upcoming deadline I'm aware of.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fair enough. Expecting a few clubs to spike in coming weeks as those deadlines near.

Lambretta

First Grade
For the first time in years I am seriously considering not buying a membership

I have just checked the packages and I've got to pay $20 extra for a baseball cap and we only get 10 games at home this year

If we make the trip to Gosford we've got to PAY extra

f**k that

Also - where is the other game? We're supposed to have 12 home games?

Rabbits20

Immortal
haha the difference between souths and the tigers.

im astonished you've already gotten your pack.

meanwhile im not sure if my last years package is rolling over, or if the email i sent about a different package will be rolled over or when i'll be likely to get my members pack (hopefully before round 1). :lol::lol:

All the best with it.

All the best for 2016 too.

I always get my Souths pack around the 10th of November.

If Souths members renew or join before this Saturday you will get your pack before Christmas.

Latest posts