What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

Emu01

Juniors
Is there any way the NRL can step in pay clubs to go back to their suburban grounds for games like panthers v tigers if the crowd would not be more than say 12k

This crowd at Leichhardt would have looked good.. No hang on that would mean the NRL would have to actually think ahead and be proactive and we all know they can't do that..

Billythekid

First Grade
Some great crowds this week. The broncos crowd was amazing, let's hope their form doesn't turn too many people away. Great to see a full shark park. The NZ crowd was also very good against probably the lowest drawing away team in the comp. If the warriors ever find long term success I feel like they could be the second highest drawing team in the comp.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At the time CC was getting some ordinary crowds expansion areas were still being led down the garden path, the excuse of monster trucks was what made it laughable. I don't blame CC fans for not turning out post 2015 TV decision, before that we all still had high hopes.

You actually think that a family event like monster trucks - promising fireworks etc - being held less than 1km from the NRL venue at the same time, wouldn't have an impact?

I don't think you understand anything about anything :lol::lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
More than the Brumbies crowd.

99 shy of the Brumbies crowd
Again it was deceiving... Everyone on the eastern side in the sun making the crowd look far bigger then the announced figure & the Brumbies crowd.
It was quite cool in the shade.

Monday night will again be under 10K I think.
Although it's school holidays so I might get a surprise.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I was on the hill at Shark Park. Very good atmosphere, very good crowd. I reckon you'd probably fit more on the hill.

The Cairns crowd yesterday was pretty good too. I think almost double than last years.