What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations squads

lafai

Bench
Why? Because we finished 7th? Get real mate.

Ryan James would have been a better option than Klemmer imo. Fifita is a merkin but he can play too. Trbojevic (Jake) also. I'm just saying no dog was good enough this year to make the Kangaroos. In my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Bear

Referee
Not sure any Bulldog outside Eastwood and maybe Brett Morris was in any sort of form the back half of this season. Klemmer is an ok player but is lucky to be on the plane on his 2016 season.

Aus side seems light on forwards. O'Neil is solid but if Leilua was available he would've been the better choice. Centre seems to be the weakest position in terms of depth and quality in the NRL at present though.

Dont need Maloney, Morgan and Moylan all in the squad. Probably leave Maloney out (quality 5/8 but the versitility of the others wins out). Could throw another forward in there.

Jake Friend is a shock. He was crap this season.

Happy with Fifita left out for now, he's got time to redeem himself.

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
guessing the possible scotland squad..
1.Lachlan Coote
2.David Scott
3.Euan Aitken
4.Kane Linnett
5.Matty Russell
6.Danny Brough
7.Peter Wallace
8.Luke Douglas
9.Liam Hood
10.Adam Walker
11.Dale Ferguson
12.Frankie Mariano
13.Danny Addy
14.Oscar Thomas
15.Ben Kavanagh
16.Sam Barlow
17.Brett Phillips?? injured?
apparently Galloway is out.. interesting to see how they go.. hopefully they can get a sneaky win over England if anything more then that I'll be surprised.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surely the fantastic rules about which country you can represent would mean that any players whose surname starts with Mc or Mac is automatically considered Scottish.

Coastbloke

Bench
Not naming names, but I wouldn't be surprised when England announces their team and who turns up as FB..

Coastbloke

Bench
No insider knowledge. Just an assumption and it won't shock me when he is announced. But I could be barking up the wrong tree. (There's a first for everything after all :laughing:)

roughyedspud

Coach
Next monday or tuesday i think..

And i think coastbloke is on about matty russell,we won't f**k scotland over like that*

* i hope lol

Mal on leaving out Gallen & Parker.

“They have been great servants to the game. They have put the green and gold jersey in high regard but we move on. We have picked a side that we believe are the best players playing the game at the moment and with an eye to the future as well. It was hard, we discussed loyalty, we discussed respect.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...d/news-story/ba91f5af7a772b7a290f76829df9434e

It's good to see they discussed putting some respeck on Corey's name.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but CH9 have exclusive rights for this. (no coverage at all on Fox Sports) That might mean some games will be live on GEM.

myrrh ken

First Grade
A bit OT but should the 4-nations be expanded to 5-nations so that both a Euro and Pacific qualifier play? Maybe the number of games doesn't work but its just a strange concept to me, that tier 2s only have a chance to be in it every other series

Latest posts