What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Who do we lose From this years side?

If we can keep our key players fit and regain form we will give it a shake. New stadium gives us a home ground advantage again. And id expect more luck to go our way.
Add 2 high quality players and its a big differemce. Both have potential to be in our top 6 or 7 players each week.

hindy111

Post Whore
There has been 5 games this year we havent been in.
Souths are the only team who have been in just about every game this season.

Brisbane is the worse of the top 8 sides with 4 games no chance in. The rest of the top 8 have been competetive and a chance to win in nearly all there games. Between 1-3 where off game.

Canberra of the sides out of top 8 have been a chance in all but 2 games. Unlucky side.
Knights are the worse team in comp. Forget ladder...... Lot of work still to do at the club .
The worse clubs havent been in 4-6 games so 5 is not exaclty a good number as some suggest. The whole we been in most games. So has nearly every other club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So

Paulo
Lane
Fergo
Seggy???
Musgrove????

What does everyone think so far??? Tapau sounds like a pipe dream what else do we need for a competitive squad???

JokerEel

Coach
So we be going for

1.French
2.Gennings
3.Gutho
4.Hayne
5.Ferguson.

Can't believe Mennings took up the option damn it! 800k to play at Wenty...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Shocked some aren’t happy with Fergo’s signing. He’s exactly what we need, a big body who will start our sets well, who is currently playing close to the best football of his career.

Knows his way to the tryline. Good for a mistake or so but the good far outweighs the bad, especially now he’s apparently on he straight and narrow. I suspect we’d be pissed off if Newcastle beat us to his signature.

emjaycee

Coach
So

Paulo
Lane
Fergo
Seggy???
Musgrove????

What does everyone think so far??? Tapau sounds like a pipe dream what else do we need for a competitive squad???

I still think we need a wide running, rampaging, line breaking edge forward in the mould of someone we don't have. Teps hasn't come on as quickly or as much as many had hoped (or hyped) and Ma'u is becoming a little too predictable. Williams if he gets re-signed would be fine as an option, but one more young and eager edge player would be nice.

I don't think we will get Segeyaro and I reckon Kritchard and Mahoney will be our '9's next year. Musgrove I think is probably signed or very close to being signed and I reckon there are probably 3 more forwards that we will get (edge and middle) or we will re-sign the likes of Terepo at the last minute.

Ma'u
Moeroa
Williams
Taka
TBA - Edge
TBA - Edge
Paulo
Lane
Musgrove?
Mannah
Alvaro
Brown
Evans
TBA - Middle
Krichard
Mahoney

Bazal

Post Whore
Shocked some aren’t happy with Fergo’s signing. He’s exactly what we need, a big body who will start our sets well, who is currently playing close to the best football of his career.

Knows his way to the tryline. Good for a mistake or so but the good far outweighs the bad, especially now he’s apparently on he straight and narrow. I suspect we’d be pissed off if Newcastle beat us to his signature.

That's the thing, isn't it?

I reckon some of the blokes whining about it (not all, mind) would be the first to whinge if he went to Newcastle or the Tigers and we wound up missing out...

"FFS Ferguson was off contract, did we even talke to him?
"Club X is so much better run than we are, that's why they got Ferguson and we missed out"
"Of course he chose club X, who would want to come to Parramatta? Incompetent club couldn't even get that deal done. Sack everyone!"

Bazal

Post Whore
I still think we need a wide running, rampaging, line breaking edge forward in the mould of someone we don't have. Teps hasn't come on as quickly or as much as many had hoped (or hyped) and Ma'u is becoming a little too predictable. Williams if he gets re-signed would be fine as an option, but one more young and eager edge player would be nice.

I don't think we will get Segeyaro and I reckon Kritchard and Mahoney will be our '9's next year. Musgrove I think is probably signed or very close to being signed and I reckon there are probably 3 more forwards that we will get (edge and middle) or we will re-sign the likes of Terepo at the last minute.

Ma'u
Moeroa
Williams
Taka
TBA - Edge
TBA - Edge
Paulo
Lane
Musgrove?
Mannah
Alvaro
Brown
Evans
TBA - Middle
Krichard
Mahoney

Personally I'd be putting it off one more year and having a big dip at Lachlan Fitzgibbon. We won't lose games because of a back row with Ma'u, Moeroa, Lane and Taka (although...).

I reckon Fitzgibbon is the best line running backrower in the game at the moment, 192cm, 110kg, 26 years old in 2020. He'd be the perfect player IMO

hindy111

Post Whore
I only find 4yrs deal so one more year

Ma'u
Moeroa
Williams
Taka
TBA - Edge
TBA - Edge
Paulo
Lane
Musgrove?
Mannah
Alvaro
Brown
Evans
TBA - Middle
Krichard
Mahoney

I hope we sign Terepo. Good first grader and cheap. Offers more then Evans.

Can Niaukore play the wide roll?

Tepai hasnt come on but at an age where it coukd all click in matter of 2 or 3 months.
I reckon Taka has potential in 2nd row.

Agree with Manu but still offers something I guess.

hindy111

Post Whore
That's the thing, isn't it?

I reckon some of the blokes whining about it (not all, mind) would be the first to whinge if he went to Newcastle or the Tigers and we wound up missing out...

"FFS Ferguson was off contract, did we even talke to him?
"Club X is so much better run than we are, that's why they got Ferguson and we missed out"
"Of course he chose club X, who would want to come to Parramatta? Incompetent club couldn't even get that deal done. Sack everyone!"

Good signing. Potential to be top 5 back in comp. On form is. 500k is fine.

lingard

Coach
Sorry mate, I miss understood you. I thought there were some there you didnt want more than just commenting on a collective bunch of crap.

All of them are (or are potentially) good first grade forwards (except Evans). But they need a couple of origin standard forwards around them to help them go to the next level.

Latest posts