What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Mary's Contract Be Extended For another 3 Year Term?

Sould Mary's Contract Be Extended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's a pass mark for Brownie this year with that Knights roster?
Surely if they don't play finals he is on thin ice. I think everyone accepts the re-build is complete and now its time for results. Top 8 or he's failed as a coach in 2019.
Why would he be on thin ice?
Draw a line through McGregor and he has had stronger rosters than Brownie all the way through and failed to make the finals yet the Board persevered with him.
I think that Brownie is entitled to at least a couple of seasons with a stronger roster to build combinations.

Crush

Coach
Why would he be on thin ice?
Draw a line through McGregor and he has had stronger rosters than Brownie all the way through and failed to make the finals yet the Board persevered with him.
I think that Brownie is entitled to at least a couple of seasons with a stronger roster to build combinations.
2016 Wooden Spoon (1 win all year)
2017 Wooden Spoon
2018 11th
2019 needs to be a top 8 finish

Crush

Coach
Given Brownie's assignment when he went to Newcastle, he still has plenty of time before he gets to the "thin ice" stage.
Wish he was the St. George coach. He'd be great.
Yeah he should have a good season this year I reckon with a proper roster. But this is probably the first year that there are expectations and with that he will need results or the "thin ice" stage will come quicker than you think I reckon.

possm

Coach
Well there it is for all to see. The old boys club looking after self interest ahead of SGI. Now we understand why WIN pushed for the new CEO. The fix was in for a while.
If there was any hope of a change of coaching smarts, that article basically destroyed it.
McGregor seemingly has all the qualifications and attributes to take the club forward for the foreseeable future.
If you ask him he'll tell you.
He has the unconditional backing of the board and apparently, we are lucky to have him.
Real poke in the eye for the fans.
5 years and counting...

getsmarty

Immortal
If there was any hope of a change of coaching smarts, that article basically destroyed it.
McGregor seemingly has all the qualifications and attributes to take the club forward for the foreseeable future.
If you ask him he'll tell you.
He has the unconditional backing of the board and apparently, we are lucky to have him.
Real poke in the eye for the fans.
5 years and counting...

100% correct Dennis...and after all the same one out stuff tonight, we can see that nothing has really changed apart from the roster...He has to be the most 1 dimensional coach in the NRL...

We will continue to play the same playbook with little variation and players will be selected in 1st grade because McGregor will not drop them....everyone can see that Lomax is not a winger...DROP Aitken and play Lomax and Ravalawa...of course this will never happen.....

grouch

First Grade

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Yeah he should have a good season this year I reckon with a proper roster. But this is probably the first year that there are expectations and with that he will need results or the "thin ice" stage will come quicker than you think I reckon.
Yeah he certainly won't be given a free ride like McGregor gets from our incompetants

Latest posts