What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is it possible this is a bit of smoke and mirrors by labor to wrestle the stadium management away from the trust?
Tel them they have to pay for it, trust says they can’t, labor offers to build it as long as not under their control. Or is that giving labor too much credit?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I really don't get the obsession with the SCG Trust

I can safely say I have never given the slightest thought to the SCG Trust or any other stadium management organisation yet half of Sydney seems to have it in for them.

Plain old rich people hate

Funny how all the sfs renovation plans started as soon as ANZ got promised some money

Alan Jones comparing SFS to Hillsborough is just f**king plain insulting to our intelligence

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Is it possible this is a bit of smoke and mirrors by labor to wrestle the stadium management away from the trust?
Tel them they have to pay for it, trust says they can’t, labor offers to build it as long as not under their control. Or is that giving labor too much credit?

Bro Labor is no chance on winning nsw tomorrow

Funny how all the sfs renovation plans started as soon as ANZ got promised some money

Alan Jones comparing SFS to Hillsborough is just f**king plain insulting to our intelligence

This isn’t correct, the SFS were pushing for a whole rebuild 4-5 years ago, before ANZ was in the picture. Then when it became clear that wasn’t going to happen they shifted to wanting a renovation of the existing stadium, again before ANZ got any money.

Diesel

Referee
Daley the f**kwit was still standing outside Allianz yesterday talking shit. He said that the demolition works carried out so far are superficial and that he will still repair it back to its original state..
Ha! What a knob!!
Doesn’t look superficial from those photos

Latest posts