What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

cb4

First Grade
Why on earth Lloris thought that it was a better idea to parry that instead of catching it?
What an idiot.

Canard

Immortal
I have no passion for either team, but that Chelsea Cardiff game can only be described as an injustice.

Everything that is wrong with the Premier League encapsulated in one game.

Mong

Post Whore
I have no passion for either team, but that Chelsea Cardiff game can only be described as an injustice.

Everything that is wrong with the Premier League encapsulated in one game.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

The officials certainly got a lot wrong in this one.

thorson1987

Coach
Palace 3 Arsenal 2
Everton 4 Man Utd 0

Do neither of these sides want to make top 4 this year or something. And having to hope Man Utd take some points of City on Thursday morning coming off that effort.

Also goodbye Warnock you cockwomble.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Palace 3 Arsenal 2
Everton 4 Man Utd 0

Do neither of these sides want to make top 4 this year or something. And having to hope Man Utd take some points of City on Thursday morning coming off that effort.

Also goodbye Warnock you cockwomble.

Emeri played Mustafi, it’s a miracle we didn’t concede more goals

ggmu

Juniors
I see Foxtel are getting rid of the club channels next month.
Doesn’t worry me for the first team games as I just watch them on Optus but now I won’t be able to watch the academy games, which to be honest is a lot better then watching the United first team for the last few years.

saint.nick

Coach
If there's outrage at Fox getting rid of club channels then I don't understand why. They were just an act of desperation by Fox to keep customers after EPL went to Optus. The channels themselves are pretty boring and repetitive, and the only programs of value offered were academy games and 24hr delay match replays.

ggmu

Juniors
Yeah barely watched regular content on there. But will miss the u18s and u23 games for sure.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I see Foxtel are getting rid of the club channels next month.
Doesn’t worry me for the first team games as I just watch them on Optus but now I won’t be able to watch the academy games, which to be honest is a lot better then watching the United first team for the last few years.

interesting,

I've never watched Spurs TV either since I got Optus Sports

mozza91

Coach
Lol good old Paddy. As loyal as they come. No United player has ever given away a foul and it’s rigged if we don’t win every game 4-0
He’s right though. Referring to the United players by their first names is a nice touch as well.

thorson1987

Coach
Fancy hoping Man Utd would show up for a derby game and put in some form of effort.

It's written in the stars that BR will get a result against City to give us the title.