What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

TheFrog

Coach
I can forgive the bloke for what he said online, but to ask for a hand out to mount a legal case really pisses me off. The people donating piss me off even more.

Like Drew Mitchell said (and bloody good on him) there are far more worthy causes (Folau’s isn’t even a 1 on the scale). Kids dying from terrible diseases, suffering from poverty etc. People suffering from natural disasters. Even the average joe, would be over the moon if people donated over $300k (and rising) to them. But nah, his cretin who is a multimillionaire needs it more.

If he’s such a devout Christian how come he doesn’t know about “greed” being a deadly sin? f**kin plonker!
Obviously some people believe this is an important case. If you don't, obviously you won't contribute.

simmo05

Bench
If the church was fair dinkum, and not just a money making scam, the vatican would divert some of the money from their pedo defending warchest to defend this jerkoff

AJB1102

First Grade
Who is giving this bloke advice?

His dad I think. He's head conman .. err, pastor at their church. Izzy while in Melboune at like 19-20 used to ring dad in Brisbane for permission to go to the movies with teammates.

Izzy was apparently gonna remove his IG post and reconcile with ARU but dad said he'd go to hell for that.

It's pretty sad really. I reckon I'd be a f**ken mess if I was in constant fear of burning for eternity.

Iafeta

Referee
What a lowlife scum grub. He has earned millions from his playing contracts and endorsements. He owns flash cars and houses.

Yet he wants the common man to pay for his right to preach religion. You have every right to preach religion. But those rights don’t preclude you from being accountable for words that condemn a portion of the population to hell. You haven’t been stopped from expressing your opinion. You have to accept the consequences too.

What a grifter.

Latest posts