What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Happy MEel

First Grade
Is...is that legitimate? Is Folau really starting a Go Fund Me page to help in his legal battle?

And ate dipshits really giving him $300,000?

f**k this planet, man...
Yes, yes and yes.

It’s a travesty that people have decided that helping fund the legal costs of a millionaire who has told all gay people they are going to hell and will potentially earn up to $12million as a result, is more worthy of donations than some of these other legitimate causes and charities.

Gronk

Staff member
Pfft. You buy into apartments you pay strata and special levies. Their 1 million only works out 8 or 9 grand each. Cry me a river. I have a special levy bill almost 4 times that due this month for building works.
And if the Owners Corporation are finding that lot owners are doing it tough, they can always raise the lump sum for capital works from Macquarie Bank and pay it off over 5 years. Plenty on buildings are doing this of late.

https://www.macquarie.com/au/business-banking/campaigns/strata-improvement-loan/

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, yes and yes.

It’s a travesty that people have decided that helping fund the legal costs of a millionaire who has told all gay people they are going to hell and will potentially earn up to $12million as a result, is more worthy of donations than some of these other legitimate causes and charities.
Like this:

Ronald-McDonald.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
And if the Owners Corporation are finding that lot owners are doing it tough, they can always raise the lump sum for capital works from Macquarie Bank and pay it off over 5 years. Plenty on buildings are doing this of late.

https://www.macquarie.com/au/business-banking/campaigns/strata-improvement-loan/

Isn't there warranty?
I reckon the government has a lot to answer. Allowing shitty standards and units going up by builders with poor workmanship. The shortage of houses created this. Everyone jumped in to build units knowing they sell like hotcakes. Standards went to shit.

Noise

Coach
Isn't there warranty?
I reckon the government has a lot to answer. Allowing shitty standards and units going up by builders with poor workmanship. The shortage of houses created this. Everyone jumped in to build units knowing they sell like hotcakes. Standards went to shit.
Warranties don’t last forever and in their case it has run out

eels81236

Bench
f**kin lawyers

You ever been for jury duty? That process pretty much says it all

I’m there next week. Estimated 26 week trial. 26 freaking weeks.
What’s the best way to ensure I am out Day one? Is it still the go to dress like a hobo and claim I’m racist, sexist, homophobic and every other associated term?
How do they expect people to miss 26 weeks of work and have it not affect their employment status?

Noise

Coach
What’s the best way to ensure I am out Day one? Is it still the go to dress like a hobo and claim I’m racist, sexist, homophobic and every other associated term?
How do they expect people to miss 26 weeks of work and have it not affect their employment status?
I got out of it a couple months ago. Walked in at 9 and was out of there by 9:05. I’m a teacher and said I teach HSC classes. That’s not an automatic get out but the guy was fairly young so probably still had some idea that having your teacher away for a whole term isn’t exactly helpful; Though if you arent a teacher my advice is not very helpful.
Edit: I also had a letter from the boss explaining this

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Does asking for donations automatically mean you think your cause is more important than someone else's cause?

he's a greedy prick, he is a multi millionaire but he was arrogant enough to breach his contract, not once but twice (about 12 months apart) and he expects other people to pay for him fighting his fight

its his fault he is in this situation, he should be using his own money, he's not short of it

I dont see how asking if he thinks he is more important than some one else's cause is a relevant question because I really don't care what he thinks, the fact that he is asking for it at all is just mind boggling as he is trying play the victim

when I read his comments in the media like "the devil is infiltrating the Australian govt" it really shows to me just how much this guy is completely brainwashed, he really thinks the devil actually exists

strider

Post Whore
If you turn up and not get picked you get taken off the roll for 10 years .... if you just get out of it with an excuse you will likely be called again soon

26 weeks is ridiculous .... make a logical reason why you cant do that long then ask if you can be up for a short one ... then you may get on a short one, but likely not .... but you turned up so you go off the roll

Latest posts