What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 1st Semi Final: India v New Zealand - Manchester 9/7/19 (NZ won by 18 runs)

Hutty1986

Immortal
What the f**k are NZ doing? Is the wicket spinning like a top, or India bowling really, really well? This is absolute shite.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Rain about to end the day. We come back tomorrow where the kiwis resume at 5/211 after 46.1.

It's apparently an even worse forecast for tomorrow. If there is no play then India go through as they finished above NZ on the table

TheParraboy

Staff member
We have nowhere near enough runs, just hopeless.

With these conditions and rain , hopefully the deck becomes harder to play on than it was today

Forecast is ok for tomorrow , just cloudy at this stage. Let’s hope the wicket is a minefield

shiznit

Coach
Understood.... but in years to come...

Will you remember the lovely sleep you had tonight or...

Will you remember the time you watched NZ battle to a competitive total on a tricky pitch and then defend it with brilliant bowling to make a World Cup Final ...
I gotta say I’m pretty happy with my decision... :joy::joy:

Either way I recorded it just incase it turned out special...

JJ

Immortal
Difficult wicket from what I saw - although we might regret not having 2 spinners...

The two class bats in the Indian lineup are key, like ours were/are

We'll have to bowl well, and hope that Trenty snares Sharma and Kohli early

Latest posts