What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the top five players in the NRL today?

Who are the top five players in the NRL today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are probably five out of the following ten:

James Tedesco
Cameron Smith
Cameron Munster
Luke Keary
Latrell Mitchell
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Tom Trbojevic
Sam Burgess
Damien Cook
Kalyn Ponga

Close behind that top group would have been the Canberra Poms Josh Hodgson and John Bateman, Josh Addo-Carr, Jack Wighton, David Klemmer, Jason Taumololo, Jake Trbojevic, Sio Siua Takeiaho, Mitchell Pearce, James Maloney and Daley Cherry-Evans..

T-Boon

Coach
I'd put Keary into the second tier and add Cooper Cronk in there somewhere but its a pretty good list. Ferguson is also worthy of consideration for the second tier.

Reflector

Juniors
Don't get why Cameron Smith is on this list?

Unless the joke is that he is so biased in his calling of Storm games that he might as well play for them?

SBD82

Coach
@Albert Rosenfeld

What are the parameters? Most skillful? Best when they play? Most impact on the comp this year?

Eg tom Turbo is an elite player, but has had little effect on the comp this year due to injury.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Top 3 are Tedesco, RTS, Cook

Then it's a raffle, I'll go Ponga (on potential), and Munster (who I can't believe isn't on your list)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's impossible to vote for 5 players because they're aren't 5 roosters, 5 Frenchmen, 5 Englishmen, 5 Turks, 5 Serbs or a combination of those on the list.

soc123_au

Staff member
Today is Thursday & the Bulldogs play the Broncos. No one any where near the top 5 players in the game play today.