What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The spray the dragons need

hazzbeen

Bench
Something will give it can't keep going the way it is , there are problems in camp , a few more losses this year and it will come to boiling point .... How far has T Sims fallen from grace a shadow of the player he was last year . And I don't think its an injury thing ... Hunt , Frizz , and won't be long Norman are not happy players ..... Just be a bit more patient things are starting to rumble then it will erupt ..... Mary will go or players will want out ...... While all this is happening the board are sitting on their knuckles hoping it will all settle down ...... Wankers

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Something will give it can't keep going the way it is , there are problems in camp , a few more losses this year and it will come to boiling point .... How far has T Sims fallen from grace a shadow of the player he was last year . And I don't think its an injury thing ... Hunt , Frizz , and won't be long Norman are not happy players ..... Just be a bit more patient things are starting to rumble then it will erupt ..... Mary will go or players will want out ...... While all this is happening the board are sitting on their knuckles hoping it will all settle down ...... Wankers
I think Normy should be okay, he endured the Eels for how many years.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
McInness puts in a spary why? Because it is obvious the McGregor spray had no effect. Shows he has lost the dressing room. Huge red flag there and a soon as the coach loses the dressing room then there is no point keeping him because he has buckleys of getting their trust back.
I reckon that the reason he let McInnes rip in was to put the onus on the players themselves. They are the ones missing tackles and dropping ball, There is not much the coach can do to stop that to be honest basic ball skills should be well and truly learned by this stage of their career. I think Mary will go but anyone who has given up should also go. Hopefully this is a changing of the guard moment where we weed out the weak.

Saint Pedro

Juniors
But Johnston said he's working 12 to 14 hours a day...He's probably to busy...
Brian needs to understand the classic saying, don’t work harder, work smarter. Mary should be watching reserve grade non stop, and other teams, and poach them. There is no way he puts in 12-14 hours a day. He is a dumb arrogant coach who can’t man handle players and adapt. He can’t see the centres are atrocious and one out running doesn’t work for the forwards. He can’t drop our tiny little full back who is the worst last line of defence in the Como and replace him with anyone in the top 30. Paul may work “hard” but he certainly doesn’t work smart or adapt.

getsmarty

Immortal
Brian needs to understand the classic saying, don’t work harder, work smarter. Mary should be watching reserve grade non stop, and other teams, and poach them. There is no way he puts in 12-14 hours a day. He is a dumb arrogant coach who can’t man handle players and adapt. He can’t see the centres are atrocious and one out running doesn’t work for the forwards. He can’t drop our tiny little full back who is the worst last line of defence in the Como and replace him with anyone in the top 30. Paul may work “hard” but he certainly doesn’t work smart or adapt.

You do realize that my comment was Sarcastic...

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Is it anti-McGregor spray?

images

We can market it as McGregaway

BLM01

First Grade
All coaches work those hours on season Matt Head is one of his main assistants coaches and watches & coaches reserve grade. I am sure they communicate but Mary may rely to heavy on Matt's eyes or opinion...and not his own and I think he also does that too much with his senior players or other assistants. He may let them run too many sessions without him casting an eye over what has gone on.
That is the nicest way I can put it.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Funny how some say it is not the coaches fault as he is not missing all the tackles during the game. Well if a player does it once then yeah maybe it is not the coaches fault but if he keeps doing it and the coach keeps picking him in FG then it is the coaches fault. Pretty simple. Players get picked for bad form by Mary. That is the first thing the board should raise with Mary. Why does he keep picking guys that are not performing, and I would love to see his answer as everyone knows Saints have a good crop of juniors and because of this we have lost Garrick and bought in 3 duds.

Matt Johns said a great point and that was if players are not putting in then drop them and give the young guys ago, just like Cleary did at Penrith when he dropped RCG and others for bad form. Now look at Penrith. It just shows that Mary has no trust in the juniors and would rather persist with bad form rather than give a youngster a go.

jeffdragon

Bench
Seen on website Kerr korbin and Corey.
Let's see what effect it has on the team this week.
We they be men or mice.

rednwhites

Juniors
All these pre and post game player interviews are making me nauseous. I mostly don't watch them because it's that old cliche stuff. What does it mean when the players know it's an attitude problem and an effort problem and yet it happens every week, nay, every season without fail? "Yeah, nah we got to take full responsibility..."

What does it mean?

What's the common element in the last 5 seasons?

One day McGregor will be gone. One day. He will be gone because he failed as a first grade coach. Where will we be? Will my love for this club be back or will I be too far gone at the thought of all the wasted years that could have been avoided. Will I forgive?

One club prepares to lose its premiership dominating halfback, and easily secures his rising star replacement well in advance of the 2020 season. The other club's fans squabble over whether a washed-up Bulldogs injured reject should or shouldn't be recruited. Like vultures around a carcass.

Finally, I don't care what Frizell said, by the way - he definitely wants out as soon as possible. You don't have to be a an expert to see it.

These are my fleeting thoughts. I'm finished.